View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 08:27 PM   #159
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Chantelle Coleman - A Fuck From The Past

Nerdpervert.com- Chantelle Coleman - A Fuck From The Past

Description:
Well the big day was here, that sexy 18 year old girl who contacted me via email and then on the phone were I was able to set a date was due to arrive. Abbi Price, was the fitness girl I had laid eyes on all year so far, and hopefully I will get to lay my hands on her later. She was just coming round for a chat but I was planning on using everything I had to get her to agree to one of my fake casting calls. Scarlet was going to be available which was a first as she needs about a fucking years notice these days. My phone rang and it was Abbi, she said she was going to be an hour earlier. I didn_t want to put her off or say no so told her it was fine and then had to get back onto the phone to Scarlet as I needed her back at the house earlier too. She said she may not make it back, then a few minutes later she walked through the door, she just said that to make me shit myself as she knew I was looking forward to this and it was a long time coming, yeah very funny Scarlet. 45 mins later Abbi was in my living room and stunning was not the fucking word, oh my god. Looking at her I knew I had to make this good and pull out all the stops in my bull shit story I was going to tell her. I explained all about modelling and all the levels she could do, and what pays the most, had to get that bit in, she then said she would like to try adult modelling. Jack pot baby. I called Scarlet down stairs with her camera to get all this on. The further I went I thought this was too easy, she was going for everything, the minute I got my cock out, she started to regret it and wanted more time to think about it. I couldnt fucking believe it, I had a hard dick and she had licked the end with her tongue and now she was saying she didnt want too. Well to say I wasnt happy was putting it lightly. I was still holding onto hope that she hasn_t said it was a definite no, just she needed more time to think. Cut to the next day and a blast from the past was here. Chantelle. If you look over the Nerd Pervert archives you will see her as one of my early cons where I conned her into sucking my cock because her fucking kid put a window out and she couldn_t afford it. Well she still had my number after all these years, and it had to be at least 5. She wanted to get into modelling and she was a bit skint. So this time I get to fuck her under my bull shit plan of casting her for the US contracts I claim to have. So no story or black mail just turn up, take your fucking clothes off and suck my dick. Well she was even better this time than she was last time. When I started drilling her with my nerd cock she acted like she hasn_t had sex in months. Maybe she hadnt I didn_t ask, I was more interested in fucking her and shooting a load in her mouth. When she mounted my cock she really did fucking bounce up and down on it. The noise my sofa made as she rode my cock, I thought the fucking springs were gonna go, fuck me. Doggy she responded to very very well indeed, check her face out in the video, she loved being dicked balls deep. I fucked her as hard as could and shot my load in her mouth, which she quickly gulped down. She seems to like cum a lot more than I remember when I first met her, she must of been swallowing a lot of spunk over these 5 years me thinks. So it turned out ok, wished it was new girl Abbi and hopefully it still will be but I still got a slut in my door and I still shot my nerd load everywhere so the day could of been a lot fucking worse.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : ChantelleColemanAFuckFromThePast_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 715.64 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:37:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ChantelleColemanAFuckFromThePast_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 0.03505 секунды с 9 запросами