View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 01:44 PM   #156
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Abby Price - Cute Teen Pussy

Nerdpervert.com- Abby Price - Cute Teen Pussy

Description:
How many false starts can someone have, either you want to take dick for a living or you dont. I have had let downs, no shows and all that disappointing shit that doesn_t end up with me pounding someones wet pussy, and that my friends is bad times. She had contacted me about modelling, and so far we had her with my dick in her hand and she changed her mind, then she she finally did it and took my cum all over her face. This girl is so fucking cute, I just wanted to fuck her. Then she changed her mind about that, when my dick was already pounding her. I was in a bad mood for fucking days after that. It seemed like she wanted to do it, but as soon as she remembered it was going to end up on the internet then she changed her mind. I needed to try a different approach. It seems if she thinks about this too much thats when she panics and changes her mind, either before or when a dick is up her. So what I need to do is just get her in here and just get her to do it, she was still due to complete her audition and do a full fuck scene and I believe not giving her a chance to think about it, may work. If this doesnt work then nothing will. I explained my idea to Scarlet and she just laughed. Its been a few weeks now since she moved back in with her new found attitude about what I do, but im still used to her fucking nagging me, after all she had done it for like 4 years. The day Abbi actually came round was the day Scarlet wast around. You know me I dont miss a chance and I certainly don_t miss a chance when I havent had a chance yet. My dick might of only been up her pussy for a few seconds but it was enough to get me craving wanting more. There are some girls I havent gotten to fuck, but Abbi was not going to be one of them, she is so fucking hot and cute I just needed to mount her. So I told Abbi to go straight upstairs. I then mentioned that she had still got to do her audition, she said she still wasn_t sure and thats why she hadnt got in touch, I said she just has to not think about it and just do it, I just went for it and started rubbing her leg, while I had the cameras on, she just had to let go. So she agreed to just do it and get it over with. We started with a sexy strip tease and me seeing that amazing body then it was straight on her knees while she sucked my cock. I figured if she noshed on my cock and she changed her mind, I could still get my cock sucked and shoot a load in her mouth rather than get nothing. Now it was the moment of truth, I got her to lie back, open her legs and I inserted my cock. I had already been here, so wasnt getting into it yet, we had to at least fuck for a few minutes before I knew if she was gonna let me continue to prod her. Luckily she let me keep on going, now we are fucking talking, now I could take this in, and really get down to boning her and that I did. She fucking loved it, listen to her moaning like fuck when I_m thrusting her, harder and harder. I bent her over and fucked her hard from behind, she is a hell of a moaner when she gets going and the best thing is, she just completely forgot about the cameras and just let me fuck her. It may of been that if Scarlet was actually here she would of had second thoughts again, but since most of the cameras were on tripods, well that just made her go with it. I let her mount my cock and boy did she bounce on it, she fucking loves cock, how she was ever shy I dont know, she may look innocent but dont let this girl fool you, she a right fucking goer. I fucked her in spoons before I had to get her on her knees and shoot my load in her mouth. Like the good cute little slut she is, she downed it all in one.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : AbbiPriceCuteTeenPussy_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 771.83 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:40:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AbbiPriceCuteTeenPussy_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4

Время генерации страницы 1.04754 секунды с 9 запросами