View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 06:22 AM   #147
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Pixiee Little - My Best Friends Sister

Nerdpervert.com- Pixiee Little - My Best Friends Sister

Description:
Craig has a habit of volunteering my services to people without asking me which really pisses me off. On this occasion I didnt mind as it was helping a very sexy young lady in her time of need, the trouble is its his fucking sister. Mind you he must trust me, and why wouldnt he trust his best friend of 10 years with his younger sister. I had never met her until this point as she was a Uni student so when she did visit home, which was rarely there was never really any need to cross paths really. Craig had talked about her from time to time but never shown me a picture. Its just as well really as she is fucking hot, to which I found out later. He called round to ask if I could fix Pixiees iPad that had just froze on her, he said that she was home in a few hours and would I take a look at it. I couldn_t say no really could I. Fast forward a few hours later and she called round. Wow was the fucking word, what a pretty little thing she was. I say little hence the name Pixiee, apparently her real name was Claire but the whole family called her Pixiee, the first of the two children to go to Uni so lets just say her parents were proud. The way Craig had made her out I was expecting her to be shy, I was so wrong. As I started to look at her iPad, Craig came round and they started having a full on argument about a family meal or something. Basically as little as she was, she didnt need protecting, I can tell you that now, as soon as Craig left and I broke the news to her, it was going to cost a bit to fix this, she started rubbing my fucking leg. No no no, this isn_t happening, I have fucked Craigs mam, fucked his Gran and now his sister is coming on to me. Yes she is coming onto me and you know what Im like, my pervy little mind cant take it. I have never came on to any of Craigs family members, they have all come onto me, and if its offered on a plate Im not going to say no. Pixiee told me she has gang bangs in her Dorm at Uni for fun and has pictures on her iPad she doesnt want to fall into the wrong hands. She offered to suck on my nerd cock if I fixed it for free. Im a goner arent I? I cant say no to that.. and of course I didnt. I wipped my trousers down, and she just went straight for me cock, oh my god. Hey for a cute looking petite girl, don_t let this girl fool you, she has the power to wrap men around her finger. What a fucking cock sucker she was, these orgies she has at fucking Uni have definitely learnt her a thing or two and her fucking suction was off the fucking hook, she_s like a fucking dyson. I told her to get on her knees, and like the gentlemen I am, I even gave her a cushion. When I get a girl on her knees its for two reasons, one because I just like a girl looking up at me when my dick is in her mouth and two, because the way she_s going im going to shoot my load all over the place. A few minutes later fucking number two followed very fucking quickly. She let me shoot my load in her mouth, and she swallowed the lot, the dirty dirty, cute, sexy little girl. Now I have 3 reasons to not be able to look Craig in the eye, but that was so worth it.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : PixieeLittleMyBestFriendsSister_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 595.84 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:31:37

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Pixiee_Little_-_My_Best_Friends_Sister.rar

Download VIDEO: