View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 02:30 AM   #144
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Abbi Price - Double Deep Throat

Nerdpervert.com- Abbi Price - Double Deep Throat

Description:
Well its finally happened, my mate Craig has finally dumped his bitch of a girl friend Caz, thats the
good news. The bad news is it has been a slow few weeks, no pussy has been coming through my
door, my emails have been getting ignored. Every time this happens I think the game is up, the
word is out do not trust this man, or worst yet Candi Blows has reared her head again and is
causing shit. I was going trough my phone like I do when theres a shortage of pussy and then Abbi
sprang to mind. Sweet old Abbi who is nervous about when the yanks finally call and she thinks
she_s not ready. I called her round to practise her noshing technique and thats when Craig decided
to fucking let himself in the house and walk in on the deep throating action. So yes I was pleased
that bitch was out of his life but on the other hand, it wasnt good timing when Im fucking
someones throat. I asked Abbi if she would suck Craig cocks to make him feel better about his
relationship break up and that two cocks at the same time would better prepare her for the US. At
first I didnt think he would go through with it but I guess I was wrong. Boy did he stand up to the
challenge. This is not to missed guys, Craig stands up to the challenge now he is a free man, cute
Abbi deep throats two cocks and downs two big loads one after the other. Nerds are taking over,
and now there is two of us.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : AbbiPriceDoubleDeepThroat_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 695.88 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:36:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:AbbiPriceDoubleDeepThroat_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4