View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 05:00 PM   #62
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hunters Lair Bdsm Bondage Collection Part Thirty Five Maxwelton

Video language: English
Hogtied and spanked or cumming on a brutally tight crotchrope shows why she is one of the premier bondage models of the last decade before becoming a successful dominant performer.

Total size: 13.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunters Lair Bdsm Bondage Collection Part Thirty Five

Bruises and Ruined Orgasms - Jacey Jinx Ponca City

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
When we asked Jacey Jinx what she wanted to do the next time we saw her she said "Bruises!" That couldn't be it so we added her favorite activity to that. Bruises and Ruined Orgasms.
Perched on a little swing we get a little intimate with Jacey. Pulling off her clothes and touching her sexy body. The single tail leaves bright little lines all over. She screams, but you can tell she likes it.
Once she's marked up nicely she's teased, edged, and brought right past the point of no return, but just as her body releases stimulation is removed and she feels no pleasure, only the pain and frustration of a ruined orgasm.
In each position she feels the sting of an implement that will bruise her tender body. Then she feels the utter disappointment of orgasm after orgasm being thoroughly destroyed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruises and Ruined Orgasms - Jacey Jinx

The Lying Sinner Elm

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Selma Sins
Genres: BDSM, Rope Bondage, Spanking, Breast Flogging, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Hairy
There's only one way to cleanse a sinner. It isn't prayer, it's punishment. Selma Sins wears her disgrace like a badge of courage. She's a filthy, little thing, flaunting her body and her love of sex. We need to teach her to be more humble, more modest, more submissive.
Jack Hammer is equal parts her confessor and her tormentor. He has a million ways to purge her of her impure thoughts and make her regret all of her impropriety. He will take the best pleasure imaginable, the sweet release of a long denied orgasm, and combine it with all of the pain of rough rope bondage and harsh corporal punishment. Selma doesn't know it when he begins, but by the end of this she will be begging him for permission to cum. And when he gives it to her it will be the best time of her life. From that moment on she will be his obedient slave, if only to have a chance at repeating it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Lying Sinner

Breast Predicament & Whipping Session for Muriel Old Crow

Studio: Toaxxx
Genres: Bdsm
She came hard multiple times while I spanked her. Her eyes gleamed over a gag in a tough standing predicament and had dozens of orgasms on my orgasm predicament. A true gem I wish I had played with more.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breast Predicament & Whipping Session for Muriel

Hunters Lair Bdsm Bondage Collection Part Thirty Six Shaw Island

Hogtied and spanked or cumming on a brutally tight crotchrope shows why she is one of the premier bondage models of the last decade before becoming a successful dominant performer.

Total size: 12.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunters Lair Bdsm Bondage Collection Part Thirty Six

Mr John Henry And Madeleine Alvarado

Release Year: 2022
Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr John Henry And Madeleine

Anna Morna - More for Anna Spanish Town

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Anna Morna
Genres: Bdsm, Spread Mouth Gag, And Facial
Anna is tall, slender, and wants to please....we had her with machines before and we brought her back to up the ante...she giggles at the thought...but it doesn't take much spanking before she realizes she's in for more than she expected....and what a drooler...bent over and stretched I flog her all over, mocking her as she tries to protect her pussy...but she remains enthusiastic and takes the beating....then reacts immediately to the vibrator but is denied permission to cum and instead gets more flogging...she is so sensitive now....the caning seems unbearable to her in this state...and when allowed to cum, she comes to a screaming orgasm immediately...Next we tie her sitting in a cage where she quietly accepts clothespins....and rains down drool in droplets...but she's much more reactive when I begin to play with her feet....she's not prepared for this....but she's nearly in tears when the tickling begins....which is nothing compared to her reaction to the clit vibe...she stretches and screams like she's about to explode...that swollen pussy is flogged some more as we stretched her standing up to open her entire young body to impact which she takes dutifully trying to please....I finish off with a game...I put a dildo in her mouth, a DickStick Combo in her pussy....and prepare to suction pump her pussy which she's admitted to being afraid up...it's easy to make her cum and the desperation in her eyes just eggs me on....I add the clit vibe...and she's so overstimulated even after I take the dildo out of her mouth she can't speak...Dominus Feenix...

Total size: 643.4 MB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anna Morna - More for Anna
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10000 секунды с 9 запросами