View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 04:14 PM   #60
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Savannah Fyre - Getting What She Asked For Pitman

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Savannah Fyre
Genres: babes, bdsm, hd videos, bondage
Video language: English
Savannah is a young and beautiful woman, but not so young that she hasnt had plenty of time to baste in her own unfulfilled desires...She always knew she was sexually submissive, but she also had the feeling that she might really enjoy BDSM, and like so many women with such desires, she never found a partner with the skills or inclination...But on this day, she does...Some Dominants like first timers better than others and Simon sees it as an opportunity to be the first to shape a woman's submissive experience with BDSM...He has her stripped, spanked, manhandled and on her knees, fucking his boot, quickly...Orgasms come quick for Savannah, and as the shoot progresses, Simon demands more and more from her overloaded pussy, and she learns what it's like to cum when someone else decides that she's not ready to finish...Enjoy, Ogre.

Total size: 897.5 MB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Savannah Fyre - Getting What She Asked For

Nude Spanking Kalibo

Cast: Kyle Johnson, Stevie Rose, Daisy
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetis
Kyle Calls both his mentees Stevie and Daisy over for a talk about the issue they share, which is a very bad potty mouth. Since they have both been spanked soundly individually for it and it has not worked, he is going to strip both the naughty brats naked and spank their pale little butts soundly in front of each other! The embarrassed girls do as they are told, and then are both given very sound hand spankings while watching the others spanking. At the end, Kyle brings a girl over each knee and leaves the two naked brats howling in unison as he tans their butts and tries to tame their bad potty mouths!
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 729.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nude Spanking

Hot Poke Her - Delirious Hunter Likely

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
OT has two whips. One is called the single tail, the other is called the dragon tail. They look entirely dissimilar but they feel the same. Or at least that's what he thinks. To make sure, though, he is going to have to use them on a beautiful, unbiased submissive. Again, Delirious is here, close and hand, and in the perfect position to let us know the difference between two of our favorite toys.
We have some canes, too, that need to be tested. Her ass escaped most of the punishment from the whips but that is just so OT could see the marks that the canes leave across her back side. They crisscross her ass with bright red welts that stand out immediately.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Poke Her - Delirious Hunter

Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone Sellersville

Dear God,
I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT.
He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you.
When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we werefree of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face.
Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling?
Sincerely,
Samantha Rone
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone

Say Your Prayers Maydelle

Mistress Bella feels it’s important for her entire collection of slaves to say their daily prayers. But these are not your everyday normal prayers, well maybe the actual pray is, it’s the situation the Mistress put’s them in that is a tad unusual. In order for them to show true devotion, they must continue to say their prayers regardless of what’s happening to them. Gags, being duck taped to the wall, “nose to the ball” even being spanked and fucked. Nothing can deter them from their one true goal, praying
Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1369kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 128.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Say Your Prayers

Nude Spanking Council Bluffs

Cast: Kyle Johnson, Stevie Rose, Daisy
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetis
Kyle Calls both his mentees Stevie and Daisy over for a talk about the issue they share, which is a very bad potty mouth. Since they have both been spanked soundly individually for it and it has not worked, he is going to strip both the naughty brats naked and spank their pale little butts soundly in front of each other! The embarrassed girls do as they are told, and then are both given very sound hand spankings while watching the others spanking. At the end, Kyle brings a girl over each knee and leaves the two naked brats howling in unison as he tans their butts and tries to tame their bad potty mouths!
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 729.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nude Spanking

Held Accountable - Lily Lane Coulee City

At Ix we pay our debts. Lily Lane was hired as our accountant pay our bills. She couldn't even do that correctly. When OT checks the books he finds that several affiliates haven't been paid in a timely manner. It's a good thing Lily is pretty. OT finds a new way for her to be of use.
As he strips her of her clothes and dignity she apologizes and pleads for forgiveness. It's not so easy. Now that he's seen whats under her skirt he's not about to let her get away without having a little fun. She needs to be punished for her transgressions and OT is going to enjoy every second of it.
Stuck in stocks Lily has her legs spread wide. A bit gag holds her mouth open and the drool flows freely. OT wants to make her face as hideous as her soul. He puts a dental gag in her mouth to open her face up and then wraps her head. She's now just a face hole.
Duration: 32:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Held Accountable - Lily Lane
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18720 секунды с 9 запросами