View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 04:14 PM   #59
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR Jessica - Baby Sid Castaic

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Each Jessica is gotten in a different way. I was taken from the parking lot of a seedy motel. Walking to my car some guy tried to help me with my bag.
I was transported to some dark dungeon. I could feel his hands on me, his hot breath as he took in my scent.
His weaselly voice made my skin crawl as he put his cock inside me. I begged him not to, but he was in control.
The pain he inflicted was terrible, but nothing compared to the final torment as he impaled me on the machine. The Jessica 3000.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Jessica - Baby Sid

Paige and Helena Rebellious Girls Punished Ukiah

Paige and Helena's parents must have a discussion as they have just received a very bad report from the school.Their have been failing their classes, getting into trouble, and being cheeky to their teachers! The exasperated parents have tried everything, grounding, taking away privileges, yet things continue to get worse. At their wits' end, the couple agrees to try a more old fashioned approach, the type of intervention they would have gotten when they were young, a good spanking and slippering for them both!
Duration: 9:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige and Helena Rebellious Girls Punished

The Agents Part 2 - Maxim Law Pandrup

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London has long since given up hope of being rescued by her agency. When they lost touch with her they sent Maxim to find her. What she finds is not quite London. It’s hard to say that what she finds is all that human really.
Her captivity has lasted so long that her captors have become lazy. Her bondage is not as tight as it should be. She escapes. Maxim thinks she is in luck until she realizes London is not releasing her. It’s much worse. London intends to show Maxim what she’s had to endure.
Hitting only goes so far. London knows a torment even more effective. Touching a woman’s privates, making her orgasm against her will, is way more painful than any physical violence. As much as Maxim cries and screams London shows her no mercy.
Duration: 48:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Agents Part 2 - Maxim Law

Ashley Lane - Crash Test Slave Hiroshima

Strong BDSM with one of the sexiest painsluts' around. Her large tit meat gets full service torment, her round ass and pretty little cum pocket are abused and punished by the sadistic characters
Duration: 1:18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6907kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane - Crash Test Slave

TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain Potter Valley

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan.
Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

Just Right - Emma Haize Pasadena

Here is what Emma Haize brings to the table. This hot blonde is sporting a pair of tits that scream “touch me”, a pretty little pussy begging to be fucked, and a love of bondage that speaks for itself. She doesn't hesitate for a second when it comes to getting down and dirty with the masters of BDSM. O.T. is her guide today, into the world of seductive bondage, rough corporal punishment, and intense sexual humiliation.
Gags aren't just a tool for control, they are a wonderful means of humiliation. Emma is going to know this better than anyone by the end of her session with O.T. It's a bit degrading having something wedge her mouth open like this. Any comfort she gains from being able to bite down is taken away knowing that if she has anything to say the metal in her mouth is going to to make it come out wrong. That's bad enough. But the drool is where things really go to the next level. It drips down the front of her body, leaving a trail of slime that is disgusting and humiliating. It gets everywhere and there is nothing she can do about it.
In typical bondage slut fashion this makes Emma dripping wet. The clamps that pull her pussy lips apart also show how ready to go she really is. Mr. Pogo pounds her pussy until she is literally screaming and creaming. Her orgasms are so intense they rock her body and leave her barely able to walk or talk.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Right - Emma Haize

In A Montreal Dungeon Fujin

Goddess Starla has a new dungeon in the kinky city of Montreal! To break it in, she brings in her favorite sex slave, Ava, for an amazing session which starts out with Ava in a cage being tormented with a crop and being used as a “drink holder” to add to the humiliation. After totally exhausting her poor little slave, she then lets her out of the cage and give her a resounding spanking and pussy pounding on the elegant fireplace.
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In A Montreal Dungeon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03376 секунды с 9 запросами