View Single Post
Old 04-25-2022, 08:17 AM   #132
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kenton Major Mozambique

Studio: Military Classified
Today Im bringing together two of my favs for 2020 and I dont have to introduce them to you because you know then well... Kenton meets Major and the sparks fly! Watch as I manipulate these two straight guys into not only jacking each other, sucking each other but also to take Major from behind and fuck this white boy with a girlfriend in the ass for the first time! Crazy hot!
When I spoke to Kenton and asked him if he would be down to shoot some more movies, he was more than happy to accommodate and luckily it was before we started this stay home business. Major was a local guy that didnt have a problem coming up but was hesitant at first to bottom because he had never done that before except with toys, which he loved, but he was still nervous about a real life cock up his ass! The dollars I offered him pushed him over the edge.
When I put these two in the room together, sparks flew right away! Kenton with that Philly accent and Major; quiet, meek, and mild but before long they were joking and laughing as they began to grab each others cock and they quickly became quiet. That lead to some cock sucking on both sides that was hot and stimulating to me because this is not something they do normally.
Well the cock sucking lead to some serious fucking and Kenton took the top role while Major bent over the bed with his ass in the air, and what an ass btw, leaving Kenton with an entrance. Kenton as the hot top that he is, took control of the situation almost immediately. In true form he took Major by the hips and began to deliver his Philly brand of ass fucking..... Hey... you lookin at me?
Major was quite the bottom I have to say. The practice with the toys paid off and I think that his girlfriend, who approves of his work, will benefit from the situation if she likes it from behind. Major was so turned on that he blew his load while Kenton was fucking.. it was hot! Kenton followed behind by delivering his spunk all over Majors ass and down his leg... I think we call that a cream pie! Yum Yum, I want a slice!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 297.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kenton Major

Время генерации страницы 0.04625 секунды с 9 запросами