Old 04-25-2022, 08:16 AM   #130
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Soldierboy - Eurocreme La Marque

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Tom Schwarz, James Grant, Andre O'Layton, Andrew Dean, Ben Hunter, Ben Taylor, Billy Slade, Cameron Jackson, Chris Cooke, David James, Jacen Maxence, Jay Renfro, Johan Volny, Justin Scott, Robbie G., Sebastian Court
Genres: Twink, Big Dick, Muscle, Anal/Oral Sex, Threesome, Group, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Private James Grant is a British squaddie. A lean and mean fighting machine, he's the best. He's joined the Army to find his dream boy, after spying Trooper Tom Schwarz enjoying a rough and ready fuck on a combat training exercise. The Army doctor's probing medical finds Grant fit to fight, and he soon finds himself in basic training. It's a hard regime, and the directing staff are very demanding. But Grant has special talent. He's the battalion's top gun... until an indiscretion with a new recruit lands him in military prison. Will this be the final defeat for Private Grant? These hot soldiers know how to keep each others' morale and cocks up - sucking, fucking and working each other whenever they have a chance. These rugged soldier boys work hard and play even harder by taking an ass pounding as well as they give it. Don't be fooled by the cover, this film is full of young hot twinks packin' some serious heat between their legs. Action-packed from the first bang to the final shootout, director Max Lincoln lays down an artillery barrage of sexual .
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:00
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldierboy - Eurocreme

Jungle Fuck Fest Soquel

Release Year: 2016
Studio: TroopCandy
Genres: Anal, Masturbation, Oral, Cumshots, interracial, military, Amateurs, Hazing
Video language: English
Get up early with the rising sun, run all day till the running’s done! Hoorah! This week we have a new cadet in training camp. Knight, this boy is closing, slow and need to learn how to take one for the team. So sarge has something special for him. His big hard cock! And boy knight took it like a champ, even some of the other privates got involved in this jungle fuck fest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:44
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4177kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jungle Fuck Fest

Drew and Tim Mc Bee

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Drew, Tim
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Our guest director Mike has delivered us a brand new hard core bareback scene starring Drew (after months and months away!) and Tim. Drew's returning after getting out of the military, and he's ready to turn his ass over to Tim and his massive cock. It's gonna be a good one, folks! It isn't long before the clothes are off and dicks are in hand. I could stare at Drew and Tim's bodies for days. They are so fit -- just perfect specimens of physicality. They start mutually jerking one another, but it's Drew that decides to take the leap and go down on Tim first. It's cute to watch Tim's eyes widen as Drew goes down him -- and guides his head down with a hand behind his head, too. After a spell, it's time for Drew to lean back and get his dick taken for a spin. Tim blows Drew with gusto, as he lets his hand wander over Tim's back and the side of his chest. The look on Drew's face says it all, but he also vocalizes it: "That feels so good," telling him to go deeper. And by the way he says it, you know he means it. Soon, Drew is on his stomach, ass in the air, and Tim is slowly -- at first -- entering him from behind (bareback). Tim's dick is quite thick, and it's clear that Drew is struggling a bit with the girth (and hell, length), but he's a trooper! After a good long dicking (with a moaning Drew in full effect), Tim pulls out and shoots his load all over Drew's back. Now it's Drew's turn to cum, and he lays back on the bed to rub one out, quasi-basking in the after glow of the pounding he just got. Whew!
Duration: 24:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 335.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew and Tim

Big Guns Part 2 Winner

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Steve Rambo, Ray Harley, Cole Tucker, Mark Mason
Genres: Military; Oral Anal Sex; Hairy; Cumshots
Hairy Catalina Exclusive Ray Harley steals the show when he takes on several intruder's with gas masks on their faces and entry on their minds! Beautifully shot and edited this modern day classic will never lose it's impact!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:55
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1173kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Guns Part 2

Doyle Wels

Studio: Military Classified
Today Im bringing back a new favorite and his name is Doyle! This boy hails from the east coast and is out here in California especially for my cause and today is the day he delivers the hot up the bun shoot for the first time and Rob plays the victim just sitting there as Doyle takes control on his ass and has his way with it
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 207.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doyle

Wolff and Kenny Ford - Call To Arms South Boardman

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Wolff ,Kenny Ford
Genres: Fisting , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Role Play , Military , Athletes
Video language: English
Sergeant Kenny Ford gets on all fours and orders Wolff to feed a huge dildo into his demanding hole. Wolff takes care of his Sgt.'s hole from behind until Ford gets up on his haunches and rides the dildo up and down on top of a desk in front of the young pup, who whips Ford's smooth ass with his hand. Once Ford's hole is sufficiently opened, Wolff takes matters into his own hands, grabbing his superior's posterior and putting his fist inside. He works the Sgt's hole until he's had enough, tosses the gloves onto Ford's ass and walks out while the commanding officer barks after him, 'come back here, I'm not through with you!'
Duration: 11:39
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1373kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 128.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wolff and Kenny Ford - Call To Arms

Military Classified - Dustin 3rd Anal Cotati

Guess who's back? Yep! Dustin has returned and this country bumpkin is back to stick his dick in a dude's ass...Rob has offered him enough to give this a try for the first time ever and I caught it all on tape! Watch as Rob maneuvers his way to sit on Dustin's cock and ride that boy home!
As you all know Dustin is from the south and joined the Army recently to get out out of Tennessee and see the world. It's his first time in California, the beaches, and the women.. he can't stop talking about since he got here. Once we got all the particulars out of the way, we got down to business.
From the very beginning Dustin has been a little apprehensive and questionable about what I did but when I flew him out to Cali, he saw the set up and realized it was legit, he was nervous as hell to get the process started. It comes across as cocky on tape but I could tell he was a little nervous going through the motions.
Once cameras were rolling, I took over and never looked back as I began my work. Dustin was on the bed and I started sucking his cock while he played with my ass. Once I had him rock hard I mounted that boy right on the bed cowboy backwards and he was just as uncomfortable as he could be and I was loving it!
From there I bent over the edge of the bed and from behind Dustin railed it in my ass pounding in small mighty strokes and actually impressing himself with the way he was handling the "guy in the ass" thing and finally had to pull out and spray my ass.. he even came in my ass... creampie anyone?
Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 239.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Classified - Dustin 3rd Anal

Время генерации страницы 0.05692 секунды с 9 запросами