View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 05:30 PM   #51
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Leila Rides The Bench Carmi

Our little slave Leila has become quite rusty in her training and is in need of some serious refocusing on her slave duty ways. Eric X just happens to be an expert in the art of slave rehabilitation and employs one of our favorite pieces of furniture, The Preacher Bench. Leila is fully restrained, flogged and then spanked until a nice shade of red emerges on her ass. Eric feels that Leila needs a bit more work, especially when he feels how wet her pussy is and he knows just how to solve that problem.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2420kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 167.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leila Rides The Bench

KC - Session 591 Huntingdon

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.
Duration: 32:04
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1845kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 464.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KC - Session 591

Spanking Her Lover Pleasant Grove

Studio: Spankedcheeks
Cast: Chris Summers, Zoe Page
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Mature
Zoe comes home to find her partner Chris relaxing in the bath with none of the chores that she asked her to do having been completed. This leaves Zoe with little choice but to punish her in the usual way. Having removed her dress so that it doesn’t get creased she orders her naked lover to get over her knee for a good spanking. The spanking continues with Chris leaning up against the wardrobe until Zoe is satisfied Chris's bottom is red enough for the paddle and strap which she administers with Chris leaning up against the wall. Once the punishment is completed they kiss and make up.
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1983kbps
Audio: 47kbps

File size: 281.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spanking Her Lover

Kylie Rogue sialkot

Release Year: 2022
She?s also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more.
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kylie Rogue

Slim Captive Juliette March Punished Hard Chippewa Falls

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder. The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slim Captive Juliette March Punished Hard

Kiss And Make Up Naran Bulag

Studio: Spankingonline
Cast: Elizabeth Simpson, Masie Dee, Kayla
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Masie and Kayla are talking about boys they like, when Masie finds out Kayla went out with her crush. In a fit of rage, she charges at Kayla, only to be held down and spanked by the surprised girl. Suddenly, the rage disapates into bottom rubbing and intense kissing as both girls find each others passion sexy. They are so involved, thery dont notice Miss Simpson walk in. She is furious and before the girls can explain that they were just "making up", Miss Simpson decides to take both girls over her angry knee for a with her hand and hairbrush that neither girls kisses will be to make feel better!
Duration: 11:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3871kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 324.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss And Make Up

Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee - Canvas Calistoga

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Humilation
Tricia Oaks has already used her body as a canvas for beautiful tattoos but Sister Dee is going to turn her into a work of bondage art. Tricia is just flexible enough to bend into some interesting and accessible positions. SD is going to add accents with ropes and whips. Tricia is going to scream all through the creative process, but if anything it just encourages Sister Dee. It lets her make absolutely certain that when she is done, the memory of her work will live on, especially for the subject.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1401kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 484.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tricia Oaks, Sister Dee - Canvas
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04492 секунды с 9 запросами