LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Beginner Scene 1 Pettus

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Gay, Kinky
Video language: English
Aj has quite a soft side for the newbies, but don't be fooled, he's still in control. After instructing the bound boy to come out of the cage and prepare himself for a merciless facefuck, he momentarily gets to enjoy Aj's cock up his boy hole also. Of ocurse this is still just the beggining as ofer the next half hour he'll be put through his pases as he's spanked, clamped, fucked and made to make AJ cum in his mouth.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beginner Scene 1

Teen Slave Initiation Spicer

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bdsm, Gay, Kinky
Adam seems to be the ideal slaveboy, sat in the cage in a straitjacket waiting for his master to return to give him some more use and abuse. After sucking of Master Aaron, he's moved to the top-side of the cage, ass spread, and awaiting some spanking. Not only does he get a nice red ass, but also his feet don't seem to go un-noticed. Not all the fun ends there, as then he's fucked, and then literally hung upside down, ready for more spanking before ending with a face full of cum!
Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Slave Initiation

Skin Perverts - PigBoy, Eastlad, Alex Skin, Will Boyd

Release Year: 2022
Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.
Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5559kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skin Perverts - PigBoy, Eastlad, Alex Skin, Will

Asoka and Lorenzo - Probe Murray Hill

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Asoka ,Lorenzo
Genres: Anal , Fisting , Jerk-Off , Oral , Rimming , Rosebud , Spanking
Asoka's hairy paw is hungry for an open hole and the lucky bottomboy is 6 foot 7 inch tall Lorenzo, still another Latin hunk from thebarrio's of New York City. In what must surely be the first all-spanishlanguage fisting scene, these two muscle hunks take ass worship to anew high. Asoka really loves ass, and it shows! In a scene that recallsthat famous Chris Ward / Mark Evrett pairing from many years ago,Asoka rims and kisses and eats to his heart's content from Lorenzo'ssloppy hole each time his fist pops out of that open chute. Ass Hole orHigh Art - either way, this is very sexy stuff! Since Asoka and Lorenzoare actual real-life lovers, we allowed them to push the safe sexenvelope right up to the edge of what is permissible to film. It's aflirtation with both love and danger that will leave you spanking yourmeat so hard that it hurts.
Duration: 27:38
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 264.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asoka and Lorenzo - Probe

Cute Boy's Ass Shaved Spanked And Paddled Cazenovia

Why is the night so short and his ass so sweet, especially with my dicks in it ...And how could I fuck women before when I have my friend and his sweet ass ...
Duration: 33:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5061kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cute Boy's Ass Shaved Spanked And Paddled

Boy River Chapter 2: The Auction New Holstein

Genres: Anal, Kissing, Older/Younger, Oral, Spanking
I watched as Boy River was brought out onto the familiar stage. Countless boys have come through this room to be put up for auction… Many of whom I’ve bid on and won. Boy River was something unique, however. From the second he was put on display, I could tell he wanted to be there.
Most boys are a little unsure and hesitant at first. That’s usually part of the thrill… Bringing a boy to climax and seeing him appreciate his place as property. For Boy River, however, it was clear in his gaze that he wanted to be possessed. This was something he’d thought about for years — possibly his whole life!
I knew he wasn’t looking directly at me. How could he? There was no way he could single out one master from the rest… But the way his eyes looked into the dark crowd, I felt strangely by him. It was as if had some kind of control over me… Some compelling draw that piqued my interest!
Seeing Master Steele work his nipples into a reddened, swollen state was exciting enough, but the boy’s hungry gaze never ceased. Even as Master Steele’s rough hands smacked his firm stomach and teased his loins, Boy River stayed focus on the crowd; never stirring more than to moan, as if saying to us all: “take me.”
My hand shot up as quickly as my concealed cock. I leaked into my pants as I watched him present his cute, furry hole. There was something wild about him, something that needed to be broken in, and the idea of bringing such a hungry boy to heel was worth any price!
When I won his auction, I saw his eyes meet mine for the first time. His piercing gaze was still there, only now it was focused on me… Only me. The room stilled and the watchful masters observed our interactions, but Boy River was keenly aware that his duty was to me. To obey me, to service me, and above all else, to worship me! I knew he wanted it. He needed it!
As I undressed, I handed him my clothes, ordering him to fold them neatly and put them away. His lost expression told me that he hadn’t even learned how to properly handle a superior’s clothing — something that would need to be taught later, but I didn’t mind… I liked the idea of molding him to my needs! For now, he needed to be bred; fucked and inseminated to satiate his hunger. I had to give him what his heart desired, but I also needed to cement my control over him.
When I fed him my substantial cock, the little boy seemed to be completely overwhelmed by my size of my manhood. As he took me into his mouth, beads of tears ran down his face as he struggled to take me into his mouth.
When he looked up and make eye contact with me, his eyes held a message, as if conveying every emotion and thought in his young mind. Even though his body struggled, his heart was desperate to continue! The thought made me even harder as I shoved my shaft deeper into his throat; watching him gag, but never retreat. If this was how he sucks cock, I thought to myself, I could only imagine how beautiful it would be to breed his tight hole…
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 904.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy River Chapter 2: The Auction

Oliver Wesley & Sebastian Kane - Roasted, Spanked & Milked - Part 2 Koeln

Studio: BoyNapped
Young Oliver endured the pain of hot wax in part one, but can he handle the kind of electrode punishment Master Kane likes to deliver? The boy is taken to the cross, his body strapped down and the tight plastic wrapping around. With a blindfold over his blue eyes the young man doesn't know what's happening, but he can feel the cold stickiness of the electrodes around his cock and balls. Just how much torment can this boy take? We're about to find out. Stick around for part 3.
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4567kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oliver Wesley & Sebastian Kane - Roasted, Spanked & Milked - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.05989 секунды с 9 запросами