Default Sin Like Flynn Elle Flynn

Sin Like Flynn Elle Flynn

Info:
File Name: Sin Like Flynn
Format: JPG
File Size: 126 Mb
Resolution: 3000x2002
Picture: 100
Description: Elle Flyn lives a robust sex life. Many longtime models are nowhere near as adventurous. Elle is a girl who loves big boobs, and by default, that makes her a girl we love. "I love my tits," says Elle. "I love the shape, I like my nipples and my areolae. I think everything about them is just perfect. I've had these babies a long time. I developed very early. In eighth grade, I was close to being a B-cup." If Elle was a bartender at your favorite bar, you'd be there every night breastnotized as she shook her shake set. Elle is ready to prepare giant stiffies in her blue baby-doll nightie and heels. Smokin' hot doesn't come close to describing how she looks. Elle adds some novelty to this shoot by playing with a mirror strategically placed on the floor. She can check out how her pussy and butthole look. The view is more exciting than any vacation spot in the world. Her entire body is a vacation spot. Who needs to go anywhere?
Cast: Elle Flynn
Genre: Voluptuous Dressing Room, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10955 секунды с 9 запросами