View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 03:17 PM   #24
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Boundhoneys.com- How To Train Your Slavegirl...

Boundhoneys.com- How To Train Your Slavegirl...

Description:
Ancient Rome, 50 AD: Bondage just got more punishing and much more kinky in this two-on-one girl epic

Gladiator Holly drags out poor, unfortunate slavegirl Jasmine by her chain. Skimpily-clad and barefoot, little Jasmine is towered over by Holly as she pushes her against a pillar, bare ass out A harsh whipping soon turns Jasmine_s butt cheeks red. And now Holly_s protege Hannah, herself an ex-slavegirl, must show what she_s learnt...with a VICIOUS WOODEN THRASHER And that_s only for starters... Holly shows Hannah just how to train the most disobedient slavegirl with a combination of inescapable and exposing rope bondage, tough corporal punishment, gagging with rope, and orgasm upon orgasm You have to feel sorry for Jasmine here as she is made to pay...except you know she loves every punishing second

Jasmine: Well yes, how did you guess? ) I love dressing up as a Roman slavegirl and to be totally, completely dominated by two sexy girls was a massive, massive turn on Those whippings of my backside were painful as I_m sure you can see hehe But it only got me more aroused for my other punishments (and kinky pleasures) I was about to face Hope you really like this one guys and girls x
Model:
Jasmine Sinclair, Hannah Shaw, Holly Kiss
Studio:
Boundhoneys.com
Info:
File Name : JSHKHSGladiators_hd.mp4
File Size : 1162.36 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:39

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:IMG_6287.jpg.rar

Download VIDEO: