Old 04-20-2022, 08:21 AM   #7
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Road Work Ahead Flint

Release Year: 2009
Studio: man's art
Cast: Kawan Silveira, Paul Bruckmann, Kriss Stahl, Phillipp Dante, Alexander Checkov, Tomas Dvorak, Criss Cross
Genres: Safe sex, Anal sex, Oral Sex, Twinks, Fisting, Hardcore, Big dicks, Cum eating, Spitting, Spanking, Piss
Video language: English
Man’s Art, Road Work Ahead, offers five hardcore scenes, with Criss Cross, Tomas Dworak and Philipp Dante, making their debut in the video, which depicts men at work on construction sites. Kriss Stahl effects a comeback to gay adult work in a fisting threesome. Kawan Silveira and Alexandar Checkov also appear.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:52:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road Work Ahead

Nightmare Graceville

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dark Realm / Hyde Park Production
Cast: Dawson Matthews, CJ Wentz, Jason Black, Zachary Stone, Devin Neil, Blake Erickson.
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Pissing, Spanking, Twink, Anal, Threeway, Rimming
Daw Matthews dreams of life on the other end of the leash in Dark Realm’s Nightmare after spanking and throat/ass fucking his slave for wetting the floor. Alongside his slaves, Daw experiences popsicle dildos, heavy flogging, candle wax play, water sports, spanking, paddling and the most amazing chocolate fetish you will ever witness.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:17:30
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1452kbps

File size: 900.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nightmare

Feet & Inches - Extra Measures Chandler

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Zak Hazzard,Adam Shades, Charlie Jones, Danny Redcap, Martin P, Mikey Gomez, Josh Jared, Sean Devine
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation
Feet & Inches Extra Measures! Brand New And Extra Filthy From Triga Films. How many inches in a foot? About 9 fucking inches if these big cocked geezers have got anything to do with it! Charlie Jones the masked thug and his cunting robber baron mate Danny show a whole lotta sole in this footie filth fest. Dirty sub lad Adam is enjoying a night in sniffing his sock collection when he gets burgled and ends up licking Charlie?s size ten plates of meat before plating his chunky dish and then taking the two scallies thick ones up his own arse! Also included in this sockin special are soccer pals Zak & Josh who get down and dirty with each others boots and socks in the locker room before Josh gets bent over and Zak scores and then shoots long and hard. Cocks and socks? You’ll fuckin love it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:38:44
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feet & Inches - Extra Measures

Cris Denny & Jamie Kelvin - Daddy Sees All Garwin

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BringMeABoy
I keep telling my stepson, Jamie, smoking cigarettes isn't good at his age. He promised me that he would stop, but I knew he was lying. Today I watched Jamie standing across the street, smoking a cig, before coming into the house. Once inside, he tried lying to me, so I had to teach him a lesson. I put him across my knee and spanked his bare ass. I missed how his butt felt on my palm. I think spanking his butt turned us both on because I felt his dick twitch on my leg. I took my pants off and gave him my cock. I know what my boy likes, and it felt good to give it to him. But he also knows that daddy takes what he wants. I put his sweetmeat in my mouth and swallowed before bending him over and continuing his punishment. I flipped him around and pumped his butt real good before he stroked my cock, spilling my seed all over him. Now he knows daddy sees all.
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 656.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cris Denny & Jamie Kelvin - Daddy Sees All

BF - Jamie Part 1 Wicomico Church

Genres: Gay BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Spanking, Dildo, Rimming, Facial, Muscle, CumEating
Straight young athletes are seized, stripped naked, bound, tormented, degraded and fucked…and it's all captured on video.
Watch handsome confident hetero jocks totally ruined, their straight untouched holes stretched open, penetrated and defiled. Their muscular chests, backs, stomachs and buttocks flogged red raw, they are made to deep throat their assailants' cocks. Hot cum hits the back of their disgusted throats and they are made to swallow it all down by their new masters.
The torment is fiendish and relentless. It's high time these straights were taken and used greedily for our own pleasure don't you think?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:07
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2539kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 441.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BF - Jamie Part 1

Damien Is A Total Toy For The Boys Natural and Cut Sawara

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BadBoyBondage
Cast: Ryann Ruckers ,Damien Rage ,Ty
Genres: Amateur ,Cut ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Electro Stimulation ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Blindfold ,American ,Other Location ,Short Hair ,Black ,Bondage
Video language: English
Kinky Master Ryann seems to have very few limits when it comes to inflicting pain on a sub boy like Damien. With his hands and ankles tied above the twink hangs, his ass ready for spanking, the electrodes making him writhe and cry out in agony through the bar in his mouth. The blindfold makes it worse, but soon things spiral further when kinky Ty joins the play session.
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4216kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 422.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damien Is A Total Toy For The Boys Natural and Cut

Время генерации страницы 0.07123 секунды с 9 запросами