View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 08:21 AM   #6
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Greatest Gangbang Compilation Sheridan

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Group Sex, Big Dick, Pissing, Spanking, Facial Cumshot, Masturbation, Orgy, Gangbang
Video language: English
We present amazing group sex adventures of horny muscle males! They hard assfucked by many big dicks with gape, loads and airtight double penetration!
Format: avi
Duration: 3:34:35
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1938kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Greatest Gangbang Compilation

Creampied vol. 8 - Double Loaded Ostrava

Release Year: 2022
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6501kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 675.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creampied vol. 8 - Double Loaded

Soma Submission Brock

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Grapik Art Productions
Cast: Jason Branch, Bud White
Genres: BDSM, bondage, fetish, hunks, toys, spanking, blowjob, sumshot, big cocks
Leading slave Bud White by a leash in the SOMA District of San Francisco, Master Ja Branch proves to the city that White is, indeed, Branch's boy.
Branch takes White (aka Blake Harper, Branch's real-life lover) to his back porch, where he his slave to suck his dick and, as payment, urinates on him. It is then time for a trip to Branch's dungeon, where he proceeds to spank, finger and fuck White.
The chemistry between the two is dynamic, and Branch is a master. He can be downright nasty and then turn around and be tender and romantic. White proves to be an equally fine slave, whimpering in pleasure, pain as Branch fucks and controls him. The positions that Branch gets him in are nothing short of amazing.
Hardly any peration is shown as Branch fucks White, but it's so intense this is barely noticeable.
Duration: 1:24:23
Video: 640x480, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1093kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 761.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soma Submission

Men's Hell vol.8 - Holes Training Club Guasti

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, , Toy, Waxing, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
「処理穴調教クラブ」
俺たち、処理穴になります。
穴虐!
獄1.筋肉青年が処理穴全裸待機で生掘 り!
獄2.営業リーマンが処理穴調教クラブ で激レイプ!
獄3.サーファー筋肉君が激震マシンで 壮絶生穴調教!
獄4.処理穴奴隷のヒゲ猿が凌辱生掘り !
Duration: 1:45:39
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1867kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men's Hell vol.8 - Holes Training Club

BoySM: Extreme Straight Male Strapping by young extreme Rowdies Brazeau

Release Year: 2010
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: bdsm 4 money, extreme fetish boys, strapping, whipping, spanking
Video language: German
4 Scenes of painful straight male pushing
1 scene
a slave bounded on the table gets leather paddling ans clamps
2 scene
slim straight male gets hard painful Ccock ball metal clamps, kick and strong whipping from a man
3 scene
sli hot boy gets pissing, clamps and har whipping on his nude body outdoor
4 scene - main scene from pictures
two young rowdies in jeans and harness give a very extreme and heavy strapping and whipping, harest foot kicks and a body riding to a young straight slave moneyboy, it is very intense painful spanlkng must see scene
Format: MPEG
Duration: 47:04
Video: 720x480, MPEG-2, 9195kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoySM: Extreme Straight Male Strapping by young extreme Rowdies

David Wood Edgefield

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Ruscapturedboys
Cast: David Wood
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: Russian
The impudent guys again found a victim for themselves and now the spineless passive is on its knees and takes two cocks alternately in the mouth. He does not dare to refuse and the guys just scoff at him. They not only fuck him in the mouth, but also tie and spank him with a whip, after which they fuck him in the anus and mouth at the same time, enjoying the process.
Format: flv
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9461kbps

File size: 444.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Wood

Bring Me A Boy - Daddy Sees All - Cris Denny & Jamie Kelvin (1080p) Youyang

I keep telling my stepson, Jamie, smoking cigarettes isn't good at his age. He promised me that he would stop, but I knew he was lying. Today I watched Jamie standing across the street, smoking a cig, before coming into the house. Once inside, he tried lying to me, so I had to teach him a lesson. I put him across my knee and spanked his bare ass. I missed how his butt felt on my palm. I think spanking his butt turned us both on because I felt his dick twitch on my leg. I took my pants off and gave him my cock. I know what my boy likes, and it felt good to give it to him. But he also knows that daddy takes what he wants. I put his sweetmeat in my mouth and swallowed before bending him over and continuing his punishment. I flipped him around and pumped his butt real good before he stroked my cock, spilling my seed all over him. Now he knows daddy sees all.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 656.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me A Boy - Daddy Sees All - Cris Denny & Jamie Kelvin (1080p)

Время генерации страницы 0.12487 секунды с 9 запросами