Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cherie Deville - Cherie Enslaved

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cherie Deville
Genres: Bdsm, Spread Mouth Gag, And Facial
Video language: English

Cherie has been a delicious morsel in the adult industry for a few years now...We met her very early on in her career and have been shooting her ever since...because she is about as real as it gets...A beautifully voluptuous woman that leaves a slug trail of hotness in her path...and her masochistic desires are deep and sincere...I absolutely revel in my time with her and her body...I keep her as my toy...bound and naked, spread and helpless...she endures my harsh style with total sexiness...and she cums ferociously when I overlead her pussy with pleasure...Every man should have a woman like Cherie available for his use, at least from time to time...She loves to be fully enslaved...Ogre...

Total size: 785.1 MB in 4 files.

Download Cherie Deville - Cherie Enslaved

Testing Petra, the new chick

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias

Here is another hot chick for your pleasure, named Petra. Petra literally means rock, and this yummy is here to be tested if she really carries the characteristics of her name. Dr. Lomp is also eager to see if Petra is ready to handle his severe torments in the further movies. Thus, he will try various painful instruments on the girl's hot flesh, and examine her pain tolerance. Petra is expected to endure the suffering without any hesitation, to get any role in Graias Studio, even she is allowed to weep or scream on the occasions that she will taste the first time in her life. Petra is ready for the pain, now you watch her getting whipped by experienced master Dr. Lomp. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12297kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Testing Petra, the new chick

Adv of O-girl Obsession Chapters 16-17

Video language: English

Across town, Kelly Munroe sit alone in a safehouse, quite bored to tears. She decides that sitting around, reading magazines just isn't what she's interested in.

Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 527.0 MB

Download Adv of O-girl Obsession Chapters 16-17

MetalBondage - Tiffany - wall ornament [MB440]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Tiffany is back! Of course, she was locked in her chastity belt straight away, that was no surprise for her. We added a heavy waist belt and a collar too. Tiffany entered the room, curious about her bondage shoot, only to find a wall with some mysterious anchor points. She knew this was not going to be as easy as it looked. And she was right.

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11685kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 352.9 MB

Download MetalBondage - Tiffany - wall ornament [MB440]

Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

She is barely keeping it together through the warm up. Her problem is that she is trying to hold onto her dignity. You can see it in her eyes, that look that says if she does not give in maybe she can look at herself in the mirror again.

Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

Download Dignified Whore Holly Wood
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.23634 секунды с 9 запросами