Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Watching the Game - Tag Team - Chapter Pt 7 Liberty

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cole Blue, Eric Charming, Tom Bentley, Coach Thirio, Coach Figata
Genres: Bareback
Video language: English
Watching the game on TV can be a pretty intense experience, especially when the team you support is playing like a bunch of amateurs!
Last Saturday, I had Tom, Eric and Cole over and, a little unusually, we were joined by Principal Figata, which meant we had to be on our best behavior.
The game was predictably disastrous. Useful, I guess, because the boys could see where the players were messing up and hopefully avoid falling into the same traps when they’re next on the field.
I’ll confess; there’s something about watching a really tense game with a group of boys that always makes me a little horny. You’re there, surrounded by these guys who are probably fitter than they’ll be at any other stage of their life, the testosterone starts pumping, and then the blood starts flowing to all the most exciting places!
There was this really crazy moment when everyone fell completely silent and I could tell we were all thinking the same thing. Principal Figata included. I could sense the boys looking around at each other, checking out the bulges in their shorts, seeing if anyone else was stirring in the same way.
We were obviously all still pretending to watch the game, but it was pretty clear we were far more interested in what was going on in the room. Eric was subtly touching himself and rather brazenly looking at the principal. Tom and Cole kept glancing down at my crotch. God, if I could have bottled the electricity in the room at that moment, I’d have made myself a fortune!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Watching the Game - Tag Team - Chapter Pt 7

Bareback Bussy - Breed And Bounce Mount Juliet

Cast: Day Day Rockafella, Myles, Malcome Tanner, Ellis Wesley, Alonsoe Avery, Manny, Tae
Genres: Amateur, Black, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Interracial, Masturbation, Cumshot
Day Day and Tae meet up in Cleveland for a promotional event they are set to do with Rock later that night. Day Day and Tae both have been talking about meeting up for a while and getting down. Tae sees the perfect opportunity to make that happen and Day Day is ready. Before you know it, Tae pops that dick out and Day Day doesn't waist anytime sucking it up. Malcome Tanner and Ellis Wesley are in class and Malcome has to explain to another newcomer the real deal about Cocodorm University. Ellis can't believe what he's hearing but decides to give it a try. They start by dropping trou and sucking each others dicks to get things going. Ellis bends Malcome over and eats his ass, getting his tongue and fingers in deep. Malcome bends Ellis over and puts him up on the chalkboard and shoves his big dick all the way in. It's just another day in class! Myles Moore and Rick Riley are two new models that said they are wanting to become part of the adult film industry. Everyone loves to have sex, well at least we know these two do. What a good match up this was. Both are tall as fuck, especially Rick Riley, and sexy too. They both have big dicks as well which is never a problem on Raw Rods. So it begins with Myles jumping on in head first, no pun intended, to show us what he is all about and what he has to offer. Manny and Alonzoe are asleep, but Alonzoe wakes up with some morning wood. He rolls over and starts waking Manny up. It doesn't seem like Manny is wanting to get up, but Alonzoe knows how to change his mind. He starts rubbing that dick against Manny and before you know it BAM! Manny isn't going to turn down no dick, so he does what he does best.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Bussy - Breed And Bounce

BrokeStraightBoys Ashton Fucks Matt Hovd

Reading a book, Matt sits on the bed when Ashton enters - offering him something "better than a book" to do for the afternoon. After Matt reluctantly agrees, Ashton begins kissing him and sucking his long, not-yet-hard cock. Ashton enjoys this newbie's dick, even if the straight Matt shows hesitancy about getting blown by another guy. But Matt's fine cock seems to enjoy Ashton's mouth because it hardens like a muscled rock.
"It's my turn to enjoy," Ashton guides Matt onto his back, head hanging off the bed, so he can facefuck the new guy. Playing with cock while sticking his own down Matt's throat, Ashton moans in enjoyment.
In effort to share all types of new experiences with Matt, Ashton begins to rim Matt's asshole, with him mounted to the bed on his elbows and knees. Ass spread wide for Ashton's complete access. Using lube to gently tease his hole, the muscled landscaper sticks in a finger before sliding his thick cock into Matt's tightness. He nods in agreement as Ashton gently fills him with his manhood, back arched and ready to pound the gay for pay amateur.
Matt's face finally gives away a hint of enjoyment as he looks back at Ashton fucking him, slapping his ass, and enjoying the feeling of his cock stuffed deep into him. The raw fuck continues with Ashton mounted behind Matt, drilling down deep into Matt's slender yet masculine frame. Ashton then turns Matt over, legs in the air, erection exposed, asshole wanting Ashton's cock to return. Pretzeled so he can grip his cock, Matt pumps himself while his experienced partner takes his time pumping him full.
A slight grip on the neck, and Ashton slows down slightly to feel Matt's hole envelop the entire depth of his penis. Matt's purple tip is ready to cum from the intensity, sperm dumping onto his stomach while Ashton pushes himself to reach climax. He pulls out and unloads his wet cream onto Matt's cock and balls before gently kissing Matt to conclude his very first Broke Straight Boys scene.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 612.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrokeStraightBoys Ashton Fucks Matt

The New Breeders Grand Meadow

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Spunk Video
Cast: Wes Dynasty, Marco Da Vinci, Jesse Bryce, Dylan Woods, Skyler Lee, Miguel, Chad Michigan, Cory Peters, Mason Winters
Genres: Bareback, Anal, Oral Sex, Twinks/Young Meat, Amateurs, Deep Throating, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Rough Sex
The New Breeders is my homage to the great fuck flicks from the classic era, and the best of my films to date. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:38
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 2351kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The New Breeders

Straight Guys Caught on Tape vol.9 Marshall Islands

Release Year: 2006
Studio: XP Video
Cast: Friends, neighbors, boyfriends
Genres: str8, hidden camera, voyeur, amateur
We've all got those friends young fresh built and yes, Straight! These are the adventures of brave, boy-loving hornballs who've found straight guys in the act! See how the other half live (and what they've got)! It's straight guys as they were meant to be seen!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:24
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 839.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight Guys Caught on Tape vol.9

Sparkling Spunk Middletown Springs

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Vimpex Gay Media, 8Teen Plus
Genres: Bareback, Twinks (Young Meat), Amateur, Threesomes, Cumshot
Cute teens fucked and spoiled.
All action 100% bareback. Billiard-table orgy, and blow jobs with Champain. You won't want to miss this!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:04:39
Video: 1024x576, DivX 5, 972kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 982.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sparkling Spunk

Patyboys Ahoy Red Lion

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Another hot new video! Patyboys Ahoy - 100% Amateur, 100% Bareback, 100% Gaybang.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patyboys Ahoy

Время генерации страницы 0.04480 секунды с 9 запросами