luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Brunette Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Video language: English

Unusual kinky tape bondage and gags brunette kinky girl. Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1917kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

Download Brunette Bondage

Adrianna Luna - This Slave Shall Cum!

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Adrianna Luna
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage

Adrianna's in Holly's hands, whether or not that is a good thing shall be determined. Bound and gagged, she squats precariously as her Mistress inspects her flesh. Her nipples are clamped for starters, and her whimpers propel Holly to tug tightly on them before she clamps her cunt and hoists Adrianna off the ground. Adrianna's pussy is overtly sensitive know and Holly seizes upon this, stuffing a vibe on her clit while she demands orgasm from this slave...As we get deeper into the session, Adrianna is bent on all fours over the bars. Her ripe ass is too tempting to pass up and Holly works it over before cramming a heavy dildo deep in Adrianna's pussy. Then, bound to the cross, after some beautiful tit sucking, Adrianna is subjected to a riding crop before once again being subjected to a merciless orgasm...Finally, tied leg up, Adrianna gets a little more of the crop as Holly pays particular attention to her nether regions. She wails in ecstasy as Holly once again employs the dildo and drives it deep before administering the vibe for the final orgasmic finale'...

Total size: 533.9 MB in 5 files.

Download Adrianna Luna - This Slave Shall Cum!

Nyssa Nevers - Laced

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Slave model Nyssa Nevers, roped, laced and ball gags punishment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1396kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

Download Nyssa Nevers - Laced

Alaina Kristar - Becoming Her Master

Cast: Alaina Kristar
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage

How does a fresh faced, beautiful bodied, 18 year old, end up at DungeonCorp about to be served up as my weekly slave? Im sure it's a long story and I dont care...her youth was fascinating to me...not only that she is very young at 18 years old, but that she looks veeeeery young...Alaina is an angel of a woman...with a few demons roaming around inside...I find that she has a very high tolerance for pain...and unlike many of the women we shoot, gets off on discomfort...her pussy would actually get wetter for the whip than the vibrator...which isnt to say Alaina didnt get off...she had orgasms in every scene...but pain was her real desire and draw...I thought she might not be able to tolerate much and found out very different...I thought her reactions a bit tame...turns out I just needed to turn up the intensity...and I did...keep in mind...this is her first time ever being bound and controlled...I was able to get control of little Alaina and had her calling me Master faithfully by the end of the shoot...I hope to get this one back very soon...have a safe and kinky weekend, Ogre...

Total size: 598.2 MB in 4 files.

Download Alaina Kristar - Becoming Her Master

Lyra Lockhart - Lyra Loves It

Cast: Lyra Lockhart
Genres: Rectal, raunchy ,bdsm anal

Lyra is all too happy and enthusiastic to bring herself back to my dungeon for an afternoon of submission to extreme bondage...not to mention, making herself the subject of my perverted devices...the thing is, Lyra loves it...Enjoy, Ogre....

Total size: 898.1 MB in 4 files.

Download Lyra Lockhart - Lyra Loves It
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03804 секунды с 9 запросами