View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 01:58 AM   #6504
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Training of H chance

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: beautiful little dress ,bit ,chance ,details ,endurance ,experience ,fantastic body ,full possession ,hours ,many wonderful plan ,much time ,strength
Video language: English

Hazel Hypnotic volunteered for an experience that every submissive woman dreams about. We took full possession of her for 24 hours. It gave us a chance to get to know her like no one else has. Every detail about her became significant because we had so much time and so many wonderful plans for her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.8 MB

Download Training of H chance

Jewell Marceau

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Jewell Marceau
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

This footage comes from a time before I had even launched SocietySM...if you can believe it, this even pre-dates our use of vibrators and dildos on shoots...and if my memory serves me, there wasn't anyone doing any scenes of that nature with bondage...why? Fear mostly...of jail...but it changed quickly, and just shortly after this shoot...I remember the controversy...So many folks still refused to even remove a bound model's panties, let alone finger, dildo or vibe thier pussy...the term forced orgasm hadnt even been uttered yet and sex was still years away...The industry was very model focused and Jewell Marceau was one of the top models to shoot...I tell you what...Jewell is still a a beautiful woman, but ten years ago, she was a walking heart attack...So few models we shoot have her charm and beauty...She loved to play the damsel role and no one did it better...You'll notice the play is fairly light, but the bondage is good and tight...this shoot also pre-dates the popular use of hemp rope, but the white poly was just fine for tying those tits...I used straps to drill her into the floor, and in the last scene I introduce some TENS pussy play...Jewell was very nervous about it...but her raging sweetness only makes nervous look beautiful...and that's exactly what I was going for...and still am to this day...I hope you all enjoy the re-release of this Redux footage...

Total size: 245.9 MB in 2 files.

Download Jewell Marceau

Summer leather bondage

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation

Busty slavve model Summer leather bondage bizarre on the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 302.4 MB

Download Summer leather bondage

Cherry Torn

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Spread Mouth Gag, And Facial

After plenty of recent shoots with first time players, working with Cherry Torn was a great release for me...She is a finely tuned itallian sports car...as a driver, you know you can get in, stomp the gas, tear the wheel and hammer the brakes and she will perform smooth and sweet...truly...Cherry is a pleasure to drive...I enjoyed every moment of control that I took from and used against her...and she offers no resistance...only an anxious sweetness about her...I bundled her up, stretched her back, bent her over and spread her out...just the bondage and positions in these scenes was it's own uncomfortable and constant torment...Cherry showed up with marks on her ass...I think I have a new rule....if you show up with marks on your ass, you're going to leave with more than you arrived with...I liked that it gave me an excuse to really push the impact play in a couple of the scenes...and Cherry was a good enough sport to go along with my twisted reasoning...like i said...no resistance...alas...Cherry is back into independent model mode and we allready have a FuckingDungeon appearance lined up for her in December...Ogre

Total size: 606.6 MB in 5 files.

Download Cherry Torn

Veronica Avluv

Release Year: 2022

Veronica Avluv is a very beautiful and sensual woman. While visiting our dungeon she asked if we could do a combination of wax-play and restrictive bondage. "Of course", we replied. While on camera, Veronica experienced more hot wax than she ever had before (along with several mind-blowing orgasms). She is a most fascinating and talented submissive, and we shall be seeing much more of her in the near future.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Veronica Avluv
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03536 секунды с 9 запросами