Default Score November 2007 Deborah Blue

Score November 2007 Deborah Blue

Info:
File Name: Score November 2007
Format: JPG
File Size: 10 Mb
Resolution: 1200x797
Picture: 50
Description: "Have I worn this shirt at home in Germany? No yet," answered Deborah, an amateur discovery whose sheer tit-power destroys most of the professional adult models in Europe. "I've thought about it but then I think it's much too sexy to wear in public, no? You see, I wanted to keep it as a keepsake of my modeling in SCORE and Voluptuous magazines. Since I was a girl, I am always approached by men for my phone number or email address or to go out immediately for drinks or a meal because, you know, German men are very, very aggressive. When I was in London to model for The SCORE Group, the British men were not so fast. So I know how they would act at home if they saw me wearing this T-shirt. I would need a bodyguard!" Another question for Deborah was if she planned to keep modeling. "I would not say no if I was asked again, I think. I'm not a model for a living. I have a job. What I truly want to do is to get married and start a family. I just need to find the right man who will stay a faithful husband and share my interests and plans. He doesn't have to be a German man...just the right man." We're sure Deborah will make a fine wife. Just look at those titties. If there was ever a reason, make that two, to come home at night, here she is.
Cast: Deborah Blue
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10824 секунды с 9 запросами