View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 06:06 AM   #5787
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,509 раз(а) в 4,250 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default pbp-ma.playboy.com- Larissa Bartolo in Breezy Bath

pbp-ma.playboy.com- Larissa Bartolo in Breezy Bath

Description:
Australian model Larissa Bartolo is a bathing beauty in this sensual set from photographer Cassandra Keyes. On location in tropical Bali, Indonesia, busty blonde Larissa makes the very best of her surroundings. All decked out in a white bikini, she decides to indulge in a little bath ensuite. Th is tub was made of marble, she says. How luxurious is that? Not as luxurious as Larissas smooth, wet nude body-before you know it, the bikini is on the floor and shes having some fun with the shower head. I love knowing that Playboy selected me, she says. Ive always wanted to shoot with them, so it was a perfect opportunity for me. You guys are gonna love this pictorial You heard the lady-fall for the beautiful Larissa Bartolo, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Larissa Bartolo
Studio:
pbp-ma.playboy.com
Info:
File Name : 10490_1080.mp4
File Size : 254.37 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:31

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:16551_zip.zip

Download VIDEO: