View Single Post
Old 04-18-2022, 04:18 AM   #44
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Amelia - Cock sucking training

Nerdpervert.com- Amelia - Cock sucking training

Description:
This wasnt my average day. Again not thinking to record all the time we met this girl in town. When I say we I mean a photographer friend of mine who was taking pictures of some of the models I got in at a local studio. I hired a local studio so it made me look more professional as back then I wasnt as good at bull shitting as I am now. We saw this girl looking upset in town, I went over to her to ask what was wrong. When I got up close wow this girl was something else. She told us that she had just been dumped by her boyfriend. I asked her back for a coffee to cheer her up. She must of been upset as she wasnt thinking straight going back with two strange guys who she doesnt know. As we got back to the place I remembered to switch the camera on. She then told me why she had been dumped. Its because she wouldnt suck her guys cock. Apparently he loves a blow job and it was something she didn_t like the sound of and so something she had never done. This was where I was starting to do well in the conning and bull shitting department because I asked her if she would do anything to get him back, she said yes she loved him, awwww sweet really. I told her she needs to get over her fear of sucking a cock and she should find a guy, practise, then give her fella the surprise of his life when she gets back with him. She asked where she could find a guy and I told her Id be willing to help, but only because she seemed like a nice girl. She agreed, so I stripped her down, I know your thinking what has this got to do with a blow job and your right, but hey I wanted to see her fucking body, if it was as sexy as her face. So she stripped for us. Then she got on her knees and she took my cock out. I told her to just put my cock in her mouth a little and lick up and down it, as I didnt want her to freak out too much, straight away. She seemed to just got forward her self and took my full cock in her mouth, once she was away she went for it and you could of fooled me that she didnt want to suck cock wow. There was something really horny about this that a shy girl who didn_t want to suck cock was not sucking it and loving it. My tog friend was on the other camera filming it, green with envy at what was unfolding before his very eyes lol. I told her that if she learns to swallow cum that will blow her boyfriends mind, and so she opened up wide and received a massive load, that she nearly choked on, but wow what a load I shot it was all just too horny. This is just one of the times I first started capturing on camera, before I even had the idea of fucking all these girls on camera, these archived scenes are the start of my journey to being the nerd pervert I am today.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : Ameila_cocksuckingtraining_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 499.03 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:29

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Amelia_-_Cock_sucking_training.rar

Download VIDEO: