View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 04:18 PM   #22
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tag Team Part 1 San Jose Pinula

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
A few dozen glass bottles make for an interesting little prop when we have the sexy Sierra Cirque around for a RealTimeBondage live feed. We are the toughest sadists on the web, mostly because we listen to our equally sadistic membership when they suggest devious ways to destroy our submissive sluts, and as innocuous as these look at first glance, they are going to make Sierra miserable very quickly.
It's impossible to balance on them without feeling the pain in her feet, but it's even harder when she is being whipped by a couple of single tails. We would probably leave her up there all day, stripped naked and on display, but it wouldn't be as fun. Instead we take her down, tape her mouth shut to stifle the screams, and start spanking her ass until it is bright pink. It's a good start to what promises to be a very sexy day for Sierra.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tag Team Part 1

Mimosa get to know Yuanling

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Mimosa
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Mimosa is a silly, silly girl. For her live feed, as for all our live feeds, we start out by asking Mimosa some questions about her past, her interests, her preferences and so on in order to get to know her a little better. She lets us know that she thinks face slapping is sexy and she prefers blunt pain to sharp, but she also foolishly lets slip that she isn't really afraid of any of our handlers and that she has yet to see the extent of what they can do. She's right about how little she has seen of what our handlers can do, and she's about to find out just how wrong she was not to be afraid of them.
First they bend Mimosa over, her neck and wrists shackled to a metal frame and her ass sticking out for all to see. Matt Williams is up first, using both hands to spank a beat on her ass as she wriggles from the discomfort. Then O.T. and London River take his place and together they use their fists to beat Mimosa's ass as evenly as they can, one cheek to each handler. Then the flogger comes out. With each increase in pain Mimosa's face contorts and she starts wiggling a little bit more, so clearly it's time for her to change positions.
Our handlers lower the metal frame and put Mimosa down on her knees in front of it. Now it is time for one of her favorite punishments. Each of them goes up, one by one, and takes turns slapping her face as hard as they possibly can. Each time, she lets out a little yelp of pain and what sounds like surprise, but these people have been insulted and told they aren't scary enough, so they have no mercy for her. They keep going until Mimosa is crying so hard that there are black streaks of eyeliner and mascara running off her face onto her stomach, and only then do they decide it is time for a break before her next torment.
Duration: 47:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mimosa get to know

New Horizons - Tracey Sweet Enfield Center

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Tracey Sweet arrives at the farm and embarks on the first day of a week long exploration of bondage, submission and masochism.
In her leisure time, Tracey competes in military style obstacle courses against top notch athletes outdoors in the freezing cold, mud and rain. She often takes home first place.
Will her previous successful experiences battling adversity prepare her for an entirely new set of sexual and psychological challenges facing her at the farm?
Duration: 35:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7363kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Horizons - Tracey Sweet

The Best Of Brandi Cuthbert

Studio: RealSpankingsFilms
Cast: Caroline, Brandi, Corey
Genres: BDSM, Caning, Spanking, Torture
The Best of Brandi Vol. 1 is jam packed with some of the hardest spankings Brandi has ever received. This feature also includes scenes staring Caroline and Corey from Realspankings. Also included is a clip of a real life punishment Brandi received at the hands of Mr. M.
Duration: 1:07:02
Video: 480x360, AVC (H.264), 1216kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 631.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Best Of Brandi

Bondage D'Amore - Ava D'Amore Cadet

Our subjects come to us for various reasons. Some for the challenge, some to experience something new, and others come because they love the bondage. Ava D'Amore is the latter. She loves being restrained. She licks her lips as her bondage becomes inescapable.
Ava struggles in her bondage. Not because she'd rather not be in it, but because the feeling of the tight rope around her tender flesh turns her on. Then all of a sudden she's no longer on solid ground. She's swinging through the air. Her mouth is tape gagged shut and her nose is clamped closed.
Her legs spread so nicely and expose her beautiful cunt. A suction cup is applied to puff out her clit. It has an added bonus of making it super sensitive. When the vibrator goes to work she can't stop cumming.
Duration: 45:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage D'Amore - Ava D'Amore

SP Painslut Training - River Enza Pickerington

Release Year: 2019
Master Kyaa has brought her slave River Enza to the Sensual Pain Dungeon for a lesson or ten. While slave River has a pretty firm grasp on being a slutty cock craving whore, her Master thinks she could use a bit of training in the area of taking pain and Master James was delighted to lend his expertise. Laying face down, ass out at a 45 degree angle on the Whipping Prone, ankles cuffed with a spreader bar and chained to the floor, wrists cuffed as she hugs the scorched wood, neck trapped by a neck bar brace and her mouth and ass plugged nicely awaiting the sting of the leather strap that makes her squeal and turns her bum a nice shade of red. Master James then leaves 5 purple stripes on her ass with the cane for good measure. Completely vulnerable and determined to please she overcomes the fear and pain that Master James delivers with the violet wand to some very sensitive places and a good old fashioned bastinato session before handing the reigns over to Master Kyaa who gives River a hard fucking that leaves her looking that good kind of wrecked.
Words from River Enza - The bondage and beating session with Master James continues to increase intensity of physical demands. I'm secured face-down on a wooden bench with a steel choker-collar, my legs and feet cuffed and drilled into the dungeon floor. This has the effect of keeping the weight on the balls of my feet while I'm locked into position, unable to writhe and twist from the most intense beatings to come. Master James applies the flog, cane, and singletail in vicious fashion, aiming to mark my ass, legs, and feet. A ball gag prevents me from screaming as in my last videos, and all I can do is moan and drool throughout. The sting of the impacts becomes amplified when Master James adds the electrified violet wand, making my flesh tingle and sizzle. I have a completely unexpected reaction to electric play and start giggling uncontrollably as I felt the arc of electricity danced on all my nerves as it was pulled across my reddening ass. Goddess Kyaa appears in the final minutes to admire the mess Master James has made of me, to rake Her nails over every sensitive area, while both dominants tease me and ready me for the satisfying conclusion in scene 4.
In scene 4, 'Painslut Training' at Sensual Pain dungeon is a blazing hard-core conclusion to what's been an agonizing, electrifying and totally sensual, journey, with Goddess Kyaa stepping in to take the reigns for this scene. The video opens with me climbing on to my Master's feeldo cock, all of the bruises of my sessions visible, a pipe-gag strapped in my mouth, and fucking Her cock. Master James proceeds to skillfully flick a singletail whip, striking my sensitive tits and soft girldick. Nipple suction cups are clamped onto my tits and then whipped off all while I ride that cock until I'm warm and hazy. Goddess Kyaa lays me down on the bench and really gives it to me with Her everhard cock, pounding it into my ass until She has a body-shaking orgasm. I'm falling into deep sub-space, aware of every sensation in my body, and to close this scene I stand up and show off all of the marks on my body from every angle, proud of surviving this round of painslut training.
Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Painslut Training - River Enza

Bound Angel - Joanna Angel Aliso Viejo

Joanna Angel is a well known figure in the sex work industry. She owned and directed her own production company and still produces for some of the most successful companies in the industry. Getting to tie her up is not only a delight, but an honor.
She starts off a little nervous, but as the ropes go on you can see her comfort play across her face and the excitement becomes obvious. Her smile betrays just how much she is enjoying being made helpless.
She's worn panties that barely cover her cunt. We take that as a sign the she wants to be have her slit played with so that's just what we do. She's teased and made to squirt over and over and over again. Until she's just a puddle!
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound Angel - Joanna Angel
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04119 секунды с 9 запросами