View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 07:54 AM   #14
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Nerdpervert.com- Saskia - Serial Wanker

Nerdpervert.com- Saskia - Serial Wanker

Description:
Sometimes I am lucky though. I have been toying with the idea of creating a fake website to act as these so called fake US agents I say I work for, just on the off chance that some bitch Ive conned in the past decides to contact them to confirm my credentials. Not all of them will believe what I say forever. Luckily this week I had uploaded it and just in the nick of time too. As Saskia was a girl who wanted to be a model, so she decided to by pass me and go directly to them with a personal shot video to show them of her twatting herself off. Good job they didnt exist or I wouldnt of got any action. The beauty of this setup is I can verify myself as another person to confirm that yes Paul Taylor is our agent in the UK. I thought I would leave contacting her for a while to make it look like this fake US Company is for real. However in doing that she contacted me saying she had heard nothing from the US guys. I saw this as my chance to try and get her to do her audition with me. She came round to discuss this and I told her that although she was keen the reason why she had not been contacted was because she sent a video in herself and thats what they hire us for. The fact she caught me fucking wanking as she arrived I already had my dick hard and I said we could do it there an then and at least she will have an official audition tape. The fact she had pinned her hopes on her career actually taking off, I think helped things more. She agreed to film an audition there and then and luckily Scarlet was free to film it. She was a little shy but she noshed on my cock real good. She took it in her mouth pretty deep and got my cock nice and sloppy and wet just how I like it. I then did something I dont normally do, instead of blowing a load over her face or shoot a big cum load in her mouth, I shot a big load all over her fucking massive tits and considering the size of them I think I gave them a great covering.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Nerdpervert.com
Info:
File Name : Saskia-SerialWanker_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
File Size : 503.07 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:26:38

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Saskia_-_Serial_Wanker.rar

Download VIDEO: