View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 05:38 AM   #6452
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Cherry Torn Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex

Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cherry Torn Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock!

Marina

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Marina, PD
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally.
Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Marina

HT - Elise Graves and Jack Hammer - Bondage Therapy, Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

It's all about finding a way to cure Elise Graves of her insatiable lust for bondage. At least that's what Jack Hammer keeps telling himself. This is supposed to be . It is supposed to help her. It isn't supposed to be about breaking this beautiful babe.
She came to him a very common problem. She just can't seem to get enough sex or bondage. The only way to cure her of her crippling addiction is to give her the perfect BDSM experience. At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.
No, this girl needs something more. She needs to be taken beyond the edge of everything she has ever accomplished before. She needs to be put into a brutal inverted suspension, vibrated to an amazing orgasm, and punished with intense corporal punishment.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HT - Elise Graves and Jack Hammer - Bondage Therapy, Part 2

Marina

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Marina, PD
Genres: BBDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain

Some things about Marina are just excellent. She is a pain slut, through and through, which means PD can beat her senseless and she will come bouncing back for more. She loves pleasuring him with all of her holes, so every time his cock gets hard she is ready and willing to take it inside of her. Even when he is slamming her pussy with Mr. Pogo he wants to make sure it is soft and wet. He tenderizes it with whips and canes before he buries his dick-on-a-stick in her, all the way up to the handle. Marina orgasms until she squirts, then PD has her lick up the mess she made.

Duration: 52:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.2 MB

Download Marina

Leeches

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue.

Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Leeches
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03800 секунды с 9 запросами