demi86

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

demi86 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default New Cummers Sp # 112

New Cummers Sp # 112

Actress:: Karen
Keywords: Amateur, Redhead, Solo

"I'm going to a technical college, learning to be a chef. It's great; I absolutely love it. I'll be qualified, out of there and working-hopefully-by the time these photos are published. I'm not ashamed of them or anything like that; it will just be for the best. Why? Because I was shagging one of the instructors, that's why. There is no rule against student-faculty relationships, but it is frowned on. We kept it very much to ourselves, because the bloke was going through a divorce-nothing to do with me -and he didn't need the extra aggro (aggravation). Anyway, we bonked our brains out for a year and nobody knew a thing. These photos were taken at his house in the country. We went there most weekends and shagged our brains out; the man was insatiable! He hadn't had any nookie in five years. I can't go two weeks without it! I'd only ever had sex in a bed before we started our weekend visits. Then we shagged all over the house and in the garden, too. Oh, I forgot to mention; we're engaged now."

File: JPG
FileSize: 2 Mb
Resolution: 530x800
Number: 20

Download link(s): LINK
demi86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03509 секунды с 9 запросами