Old 04-15-2022, 03:32 PM   #6408
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Bondage Weekend Wager

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Live classics of a genre. Sydnee has lost Jima and has to spend all days off in the connected look.

Format: avi
Duration: 27:00
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 634kbps
Audio: 1378kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Bondage Weekend Wager

Rockys Road Part 2 room

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: aroma ,ass ,back ,blender ,chosen tomatoes ,dog food ,everyone ,feet ,gratitude ,heavy caning ,little protocol ,olive ,rocky ,room ,set ,stroke ,thigh ,time ,torment

Rocky sits on her throne waiting for the heavy caning she deserves. Her ass is pushed out so she can't move an inch. Even wiggling away from the strokes is impossible. It's time for a little protocol. Each time she gets hit she must count, show gratitude, and ask for another. It's not just her ass that gets hit though. Her feet and thighs have to get some too. Her back doesn't escape the torment, it gets the whip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 58:55
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rockys Road Part 2 room

Cherie DeVille - So Sticky

The other day, I finally found the tape that I had been looking for. I haven't used many tape gags recently - mainly because I wasn't a fan of the look of them and most tape doesn't work that well - or it works way too well and you can take off half of the skin on someone's face if you aren't careful. This tape I finally got ahold of is stretchy medical tape that is truly a wonder. It is very sticky, and it molds to the face - and it also comes off if you peel it from the edge without any damage.
It's sexy stuff. Very reminicient of the tape used in the movie "Single White Femaie", only actually better looking than that. When putting together the outfit for the scene, I decided that a nice white dress with crazy 7" heels would work wonderfully - and Cherie was nice enough to put on her very slick chocolate pantyhose for you before getting helpless... enjoy!

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4727kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 430.8 MB

Download Cherie DeVille - So Sticky

Katharine Caned 4 kind of enthusiasm

Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: back ,camel ,cane ,couple ,displeasure ,electric interrogation ,grand finale ,kind of enthusiasm ,limit ,little shock ,pain ,questions ,straw ,stripes

We have been with Katharine Cane for a while now and our time is almost up. We can't let her go, though, without having our grand finale. That means we are going to push a couple of her limits to see which one will be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Katharine Caned 4 kind of enthusiasm

Piss River Part 3 face

Cast: London River
Genres: ass ,attention ,beautiful bun ,belt ,butt ,butt plug ,cunt ,dildo ,doggy position ,eerie blank stare ,everything ,face ,feet caning

London has been through a lot, but she's always ready for more! Her cunt has had most of the attention so far. It's time to use her butt. London is tied in a doggy position, face down, ass up! The belt is the first thing to warm her beautiful buns. She's screaming and moaning almost instantly. The eerie blank stare and the screams are mesmerizing. A plug is added to her ass and the belting continues.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Piss River Part 3 face
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03373 секунды с 9 запросами