View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 02:55 AM   #6387
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Graias - Diana's Debut Part 2

New girl has already been on the way to be an obedient slave. She seems ready to surrender herself even for the hardest torments. On some points, she begs to slow down, alas, the talented master will shut his ears to these silly demands, while he has almost achieved to put Diana on the BDSM tracks perfectly. In this part of the serial, the young girl will receive the punishment determined by a combination of the wheel of pain and Dr. Lomp's free will. She will turn the wheel herself to see on which part of her pure body is to be tormented, and the tough master will pick the instrument himself. Watch and see if youngster Diana can endure the heavy pain given by Dr. Lomp. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12234kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 857.2 MB

Download Graias - Diana's Debut Part 2

Tie My Tits Tight Please - Darling, Matt Williams

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

They really don't get any better then Darling. Blessed with blonde hair, booming boobs and an ass flawless enough that religions could be founded on it, Darling is the perfect bondage package. Her spine is like rubber and can be pushed into positions that would break a normal human. She is what bondage wet dreams are made of. And she is all ours. Today we put this rope slut through her paces and give her what she so deeply craves.
The bondage starts out easily enough, we can do warmup while we slowly ramp up the pace to its brutal punishing conclusion. A simple wrist to hip tie is all it takes to render her arms completely useless. We have Darling bend over and expose that perfect ass before moving on to the strict breast bondage her tits demand. Rope cuts across those giant boobs and trap her nipples and a tight gag fills her mouth hole, causing her to drool uncontrollably all over herself. We manhandle her like the play toy that she is, bending her bound body into any position that pleases us. Her pussy responds, betraying her and her dark desires. We vibrate her to a series of earth shattering orgasms.

Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Tie My Tits Tight Please - Darling, Matt Williams

Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Rachel yelps in agony as I add a crotchrope, but that is nothing compared to her reactions when I remove my belt and whip her ass with it. Her reactions are very intense just so everyone knows beforehand. I stop and you think that might be the end, but it is not, as I tie her crotchrope to her wrists which intensifies and tightens her bondage even more. Maybe now you think Rachel has had enough, but I tie a length of rope to her nipple clamps and then through a ring I tied to her ankles, and finally it is tied off to her ziptied thumbs. Rachel has to stay on her tippy toes now, or pull off the clamps. They have bitten in and are not going anywhere!. Rachel moans and drools through her ballgag as she endures her uncomfortable bondage. I raise the chain hoist, which tightens up everything... not only does it put more strain on her shoulders, but her crotchrope tightens along with the clamps. I step away and admire my work from a distance. I return and make Rachel beg and apologize through her ballgagged mouth hole. I watch her as she trembles on her tippy toes for a while longer before the lights go out and Rachel is left in darkness. I added a few minutes of Behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip. This was a collaboration with a custom video client... if you would like your own, contact me at for details.

Duration: 31:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2906kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 695.0 MB

Download Rachel Must Atone for Outright Plagarism - Part 3
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05733 секунды с 9 запросами