View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 11:58 PM   #1766
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default You are now my cuckold slave

You are now my cuckold slave

Kinky blonde Nikki Brooks loves teasing her slave and this time she got a condom filled with jizz just for him. The gorgeous woman wants to see if a submissive guy can handle this love juice as she prepares him for a cuckold session.nDo I look all messed up? Is my lipstick everywhere? That is because I just got fucked so well. You should have seen the way he had me. Let's just say that the neighbors were pretty mad at me this morning. I am not a big fan of the condom, but since I was thinking of you, I made an exception. Remember when I said that you could watch me have sex? Well, next time you will be able, but first, I wanted to make sure that you can handle my partner's cum.nLook what kind of mess he made. I promised my lover that if he wears a rubber this one time, he will not be disappointed with a little pet I will bring for our next rumble. You will never get to fuck me but you can look. You can sit in that little corner and you can feast your eyes as my boyfriend dips his dick in me.n - Nikki Brooks

Info:
Number: 16
Name:
Resolution: 1080x1920
Size: 1 Mb

Tags: Femdom, Female

DOWNLOAD FILE
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01524 секунды с 9 запросами