View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 10:09 AM   #2
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bros Buddy Secretly Wants My Cock - Manuel Reyes Ridgedale

Studio: Amateur Gay Pov
Im laying in bed stroking my cock when my bros buddy Manuel Reyes drops in to see him. Manuel has been coming around pretty regularly, its not unusual for him to make himself right at home. But today this sly little fucker invites himself right onto my bed. I think he saw exactly what I was doing when he came down those stairs.
Quickly, Manuel volunteers a helping hand and a warm mouth to help me with my problem. This boys cute little ass is begging for my dick and he climbs on top and rides my shaft as if his life depends on it. My slick dick slides in and out of his juicy hole and I spray my thick load all over his back.
Damn, I love it when my s buddies secretly want my cock!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bros Buddy Secretly Wants My Cock - Manuel Reyes

Up My Ass & Down My Throat Union Hill

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Fabrizio Mangiatti, Fernando Mangiatti, Enrico Bellagio, Erik Tell, Leslie Blue, Nick Silver, Renato Bellagio, Sandro Longo
Genres: Muscles, Amateur, Twins, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Toy, Masturbation, Cumshot, Compilation
Shot by world famous director Alberto Rey, Raging Stallion brings you the next hit film in our all-gay gonzo series! The raw footage was so hot, we didn't even need to edit it! Sit back and watch these studs go at it in real time. This is non-stop, ass-to-mouth action!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:21:05
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1532kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Up My Ass & Down My Throat

Bareback Classics vol.1 Jicin

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Falcon Studios
Cast: Brad Mitchell, Brad Richardson, Bull Matthews, Casey Jordan, Chad Douglas, Chris Stone (II), Chris Thompson, David Ashfield, Dick Masters, Giorgio Canali, Greg Conrad, Jack Egan, Jack Lofton, Jeff Converse, Jeff Quinn , Jim Pulver, Joe Cade, Jon King, Kevi
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Big Dick, Rimming, Gonzo, Group
Delve and dive into the glory (and in some cases, gloryhole) days of Falcon Studios with this three-disc boxed set. Oddly named Bareback Classics - these scenes are from pre-condom era films - we can only assume Falcon is using the term strictly for marketing purposes. Who cares what they call it: Some of these scenes are totally amazing and this set is worth every damned penny. (Actually, it's quite a bargain when you think about it.) There's so much cum, so many mesmerizing deep-throatings, and so many unsheathed mega-cocks slithering into quivering buttholes on display here you'll need more than a few rolls of paper towels to keep up with clean-up.
Here is theplete rundown of each disc's contents, in order of scene shown along with the participating models. Disc One contains Greg Conrad, Chris Stone, and Lee Jennings in Private Workout; Neil Thomas, Luke Bender, Michael Parks, and Lee Jennings in Revenge; Brad Mitchell and Dick Masters in Deep in Hot Water; Brad Mitchell and Chad Douglas in Manrammer; Race Jensen and Mike Gregory The Pledge Masters.
Duration: 1:32:51
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1074kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 823.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Classics vol.1

Athletes Legend - part 2 - Disc 2 of 2 Shanghai

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Bravo!
Video language: English
Massive ejaculation towards the camera! The dripping species are too erotic!
Smooth Anal Shaved Swimmer Appears!
In the relentless cancer digging of the perverted muscle decamar, even though it is straight, a large amount of shasher tide blows!
The opening of the ass hole of tension! Gonzo fuck with Tachi big alone!
Accept the male rod and the voice as if you endure to be a woman!
Ryoji finally challenges ass mating! Excited for the first time touching others' cock!
Duration: 2:10:46
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1757kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Athletes Legend - part 2 - Disc 2 of 2

Bros Buddy Secretly Wants My Cock - Manuel Reyes San Bruno

Studio: Amateur Gay Pov
Im laying in bed stroking my cock when my bros buddy Manuel Reyes drops in to see him. Manuel has been coming around pretty regularly, its not unusual for him to make himself right at home. But today this sly little fucker invites himself right onto my bed. I think he saw exactly what I was doing when he came down those stairs.
Quickly, Manuel volunteers a helping hand and a warm mouth to help me with my problem. This boys cute little ass is begging for my dick and he climbs on top and rides my shaft as if his life depends on it. My slick dick slides in and out of his juicy hole and I spray my thick load all over his back.
Damn, I love it when my s buddies secretly want my cock!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 318kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bros Buddy Secretly Wants My Cock - Manuel Reyes

HoloTwinks Riley Summers and Ethan Black Siracusa

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HoloTwink
Cast: Ethan Black, Seth Leon, Blake Mast, Riley Summers
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Amateur, Anal, Oral, POV, Masturbation, Cumshots
It’s a HoloTwinks double feature that you don’t want to miss! In these two cum-bursting scenes, gorgeous twinks Riley Summers and Ethan Black indulge in some nasty and naughty fun, all shot in point of view format to put you right in the action. Some boys, like Riley Summers, are naturals when ites to taking a hard cock in their sweet little ass, and adorable Riley is one of those boys. He loves to be owned by a top and really fucked bareback in his sexy young butt. Ethan is definitely the kind of boy all the size queens love. This sweet and smooth young twink has an impressive cock, long and curved, and always ready to shoot off a big load with you.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HoloTwinks Riley Summers and Ethan Black

Время генерации страницы 0.07889 секунды с 9 запросами