View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 01:04 AM   #6332
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sex slave Sling and Machine

Video language: English

The Leather sex swing or rather the sling, has long been one of the most visually recognized kinky piece of BDSM furniture in the modern sex world for at least half a century now. It is of course used to make sexual intercourse more exciting and effortless. But here in the dungeon at sensual pain Studios, the sling just aids as small comfort in positioning for the torments of the cane and pain to come. When you thinking of the fucking machine, is it a pleasure device or just another cruel tool for pain and agony? The only pleasure this slave gets in this session is the sling and the fucking...

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sex slave Sling and Machine

Katharine Caned Part 4

Release Year: 2022

We have been with Katharine Cane for a while now and our time is almost up. We can't let her go, though, without having our grand finale. That means we are going to push a couple of her limits to see which one will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. She was afraid of the electric interrogation at first, but she learned to love answering our questions and the little shocks that came with our displeasure. The same thing happens when we decide to give her some stripes with the canes. She takes the pain with the kind of enthusiasm that is just so hard to find.

Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Katharine Caned Part 4

Red straitjacket

A red leather straitjacket? Or is it rubber? I haven't even tried that one yet, but my has already been strapped into it by her girlfriend Sabine. Wow, now Isis is getting experiences I have not had yet! It seems they are still having a lot of fun playing with bondage gear, but it is not very serious yet. Sabine is developing her dominant side, so I think things will get more real soon for Isis. That's what she wanted! My has commented on my belt and collar so often, now it is her time for a life change!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

Download Red straitjacket

Facial Abuse - Kasey Grant - Full HD 1080p

Kasey Grant literally walked in like she was going to run the show. Even from her first firm handshake I knew she would be a challenge. So we let her have it from the beginning. Right off the bat she started getting the business: Cocks were going down her throat, hands were flying, collars being attached, until she just tuned out and became this pliable piece of whore dough that just took cock in every hole like it was supposed to. I didn't even know she had an agenda until I read one of her twitter messages about 3 hours after the shoot. It read, "I'm about to turn the tables on these Facial Abuse guys." I read that and I was on the floor. I don't care how much experience a whore has, or how long they have been in the game, or how big their name is, you aren't going to run the show. Not on my watch.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 39:05
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Facial Abuse - Kasey Grant - Full HD 1080p

Saturday Night Fever chance

Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: chance ,everything ,future ,inflatable ass plug ,revenge

It is about a hundred degrees in the barn and that kind of heat can have strange side effects. It has Hailey Young sweating bullets and Elise Graves feeling hot and heavy. PD calls her over to see if she cannot give Hailey some relief. If either one of these sluts is shy she is not about to show it now. They are totally into each others bodies and there is no room left for shame. It feels better without all of that hot clothing sticking to them anyway.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

Download Saturday Night Fever chance
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09375 секунды с 9 запросами