View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 06:52 PM   #5675
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Huge Tits MILF Joslyn James Fucks Her Son's Friend...In His Dreams! Ozan

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Joslyn James
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Fake Tits, Mature, MILF, Shaved, Straight, Tattoo, Titty Fucking
Video language: English
Johnny is over at his friend's house trying to find his friend's lucky controller before the video game tournament. As he is searching through drawers he comes upon his friend's mom's, Joslyn James', panty drawer. So Johnny does what any horny dude would do and sniffs her panties as he touches himself. As he is touching himself he fades into a wonderful dream where he actually gets to fuck and cum inside Joslyn James. With dreams like that, who would want to ever wake up?
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Huge Tits MILF Joslyn James Fucks Her Son's Friend...In His Dreams!

Josephine Jackson - Love Notes Tangerang

Cast: Josephine Jackson
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, European, Girl-Boy, Natural, Passion, Pussy Licking, Titty Fuc
Josephine Jackson and Michael Fly are hanging out together on the couch. Josephine acts as though she's writing in her diary, but what she's really doing is writing sexy little notes to Michael. When she's finally ready to go through with her plan, Josephine hands Michael the notebook and goes behind the couch to watch over his shoulders as he reads.Strutting around to the front of the couch, Josephine parks herself on Michael's lap so she can grind against his hardon as he pops her big boobs free from her shirt. Michael loves those sweater puppies and he's happy to take any chance he can get to worship them. Sucking the nipples and squeezing the breasts as Josephine squirms in his lap, Michael gives her the attention she craves.Since Josephine is pressed right up against Michael's dick, she can feel him getting nice and hard for her. She eventually slides down to her knees and pops Michael's cock from his jeans so she can dive in for a deep throat BJ. Rearing back, Josephine replaces her mouth with the sheath between her boobs for a full fledged titty fuck.Michael eases Josephine back onto the couch and gets on his knees before her to reward her for such a nice blowie. Lifting Josephine's miniskirt, Michael caresses her hot twat as he slides her thong down her legs. Then he moves in with his hot breath and soft tongue to really get in there and feast on Josephine's slippery juices.Curling up behind Josephine on the couch, Michael finally takes things to the next level as he enters her in a spooning position. He can take long, deep thrusts, which make Josephine moan oh so sweetly. She's even louder as Michael sits up and pulls her into his lap in reverse cowgirl. That stiffie ride gets her boobies bouncing and her breath coming in loud squeals of delight.Josephine isn't finished enjoying herself yet! She gets on her hands and knees so Michael can do her in . The position gets even hotter as Michael pulls Josephine up so that he's still fucking her from behind as her back presses to his chest. That deep penetration as Michael's hot hands palm her boobs makes Josephine squeal in bliss.As the couple indulges in what they know will be their final position, Michael lays down and lets Josephine rise above him in a position of delicious power. Her ride initially lets her keep things intimate with long kisses. She can even shove her breasts into Michael's face so he can indulge her in that way, too. Leaning back, Josephine gets serious and delivers a fast and furious coupling that leaves her finally sated.Michael is just a few heartbeats away from cumming as Josephine gets him on his feet and kneels in front of him. Reaching out to give him a handie, she strokes him off those few final steps. When he finally nuts, his cum shot hits Josephine in her enormous breasts to leave her sticky and so satisfied.
Duration: 31:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7020kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Josephine Jackson - Love Notes

Bum, Fun, Love Puerto Piritu

Cast: Johnny Love, Armani Black
Genres: Blowjob, Anal, Brunette, White, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Milf, Big tits, Shaved, Fingering, Step mom, Busty, Doggystyle, Cum-in-mouth, Missionary, Riding, Cow girl, Small booty, Small butt
Armani Black is concerned for her stepson, Johnny Love. Who ironically has no one to love on Valentine's Day. She has a big idea; she tells Johnny to get ready. She quickly changes and gets the gift. She sees him in the living room and presents the gift, her body. Johnny is shocked and aroused. Armani presses her tits against his face. He loves it. She commands him to eat her pussy. He goes to town. She begs him to fuck her up the ass. He impales his dick in her hole. She screams in delight. He cums all over her face. Happy Valentine's Day.
Duration: 35:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bum, Fun, Love

Victoria June - Cynthia Isnt Real, But I Am (2021) Yacolt

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Victoria June
Genres: Big Tits
I was focusing on kicking ass in a big boss level when my step-aunt gets in my line of sight. She was yammering about something that I was trying to ignore when she mentioned Cynthia, my pocket pussy - so I started listening. Apparently she thinks she is a "cool" step-aunt. To be honest, when she asked me to show her how I use Cynthia, that was pretty cool. She seemed fascinated as I slid Cynthia on to my hard cock. She asked if she could help, so she moved Cynthia up & down for me. She couldn't stop staring, it was a little awkward so I asked her if she wanted to taste my cock, like, just to be polite ya know? My step-aunt didn't hesitate to say yes and started mowing down on my dick right away. She sat on top of me and beat me with her big tits, smacking my face over & over. That got me going, so she slid my hard cock inside her wet pussy. Then, I lifted up her dress and fucked her hard from behind - God she has an amazing ass! She let me get on top of her, her big titties bouncing around as I crammed my cock in her MILF pussy, until I came inside my step-aunt. She asked me to promise I was going to get rid of Cynthia when it was all done... I thought she was supposed to be a 'cool' step-aunt!? Whatever, this big boss level isn't going to kick its own ass.
Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria June - Cynthia Isnt Real, But I Am (2021)

Lucia Fernandez - Big Natural Tits MILF and Neighbour (2017) Jewett

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lucia Fernandez
Lucia Fernandez has had her eye on Alex Hamilton since the young stud moved next door, and it's a good thing for the Alex: he can't stop thinking about how the thick MILF's ample breasts always seem to be peeking out of her dress.! They're simply massive. Now that she's in his bedroom, Alex wastes no time burying his head between the Spanish blonde's amazing sweater pillows. He loves how they brush his leg when Lucia is tasting his cock, how they bounce when he's eating her pussy, what great handles they make when he's fucking her from behind! But most of all, those big tits look amazing covered in his fresh cum.
Duration: 27:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lucia Fernandez - Big Natural Tits MILF and Neighbour (2017)

Payton Preslee Gets Her Pussy Pleased By Daddy's Dick Girdletree

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BANG
Cast: Payton Preslee
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Clips, HD, 1080p, Daddy, Punishment
Payton is your favorite saucy cumslut with the massive titties, thin waist and beautiful face. She strolls in with a seductive walk that is sure to get your cock rising up. This babe knows exactly what she wants: a wild dick adventure. She takes the dick for a ride and lets daddy punish her pussy over and over.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5870kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Payton Preslee Gets Her Pussy Pleased By Daddy's Dick

Debi - He sucks better than a vacuum cleaner (2022) Menominee

Cast: Debi
Desperate busty horny blonde needs help fixing a vacuum cleaner. Her neighbor sucked her far better her huge boobs and she in turn his dick.
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1920, AVC (H.264), 7504kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debi - He sucks better than a vacuum cleaner (2022)
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07144 секунды с 9 запросами