View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 03:51 PM   #6316
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 1

The clip starts with Caroline Pierce handcuffed and leg ironed on the floor. My son Frank, asked for a PonyGirl for Christmas and I thought it would be nice to have one around as well. I decided it would be a good father son project to train her together, but first I had to break her down a bit, so she could be presented on Christmas. She starts moaning through her harness panel ballgag and that's when I arrive to slap her ass, elbow cuff, and hogcuff her. I leave her to struggle. I return a bit later with Caroline's own crop. I pull up a chair and start cropping her tits. I squeeze and grope them before unbuttoning her shirt. Caroline yelps through her gag with even more intensity now as I crop her bare tits. She gets a few crops on her inner thighs, ass, and pussy as well. I continue manhandling her as I explain what is expected of her. I leave her to struggle once again as I get another tool. I put a shock collar around her neck with a remote control. I hear Caroline scream and see her twitch... Yes, It works. I leave her in her bondage for a while longer, before I release her from the Hogcuff, and put her on her knees. She is told to stay, and she does. So far her training seems to be working. She whines, as drool runs down from under the panel gag. The gag is removed and I ask her a few questions. I ask if she's ready to be my PonyGirl. She mumbles something and gets another shock. I ask again and she answers "yes". Her training is coming along nicely. I remove her blindfold and I recuff her wrists in front, so she can strip, but first, I put blackout blinding contacts in her eyes. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 377.0 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 1

Her dominant girlfriend gags her

Studio: EllaKross
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Hardcore, POV, Lesbians

Her dominant girlfriend gags her, ties her up and caresses her everywhere, before making her eat her pussy.

Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3759kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 370.9 MB

Download Her dominant girlfriend gags her

Police Exam. Dasha.

This video is provided roughman site. More videos from this model is available in the section of the site.

Duration: 3:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1543kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 44.3 MB

Download Police Exam. Dasha.

Jade Indica - Heels Hang

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HardTied

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Heels Hang

Half & Half

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.
April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Half & Half
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12108 секунды с 9 запросами