View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 12:43 PM   #6315
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Double Bind posture collar

Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: appreciation ,berlin ,collar ,defense ,grievance ,katharine ,last live feed ,member ,mz ,nipples clamp ,posture collar
Video language: English

Juliette Black and Katharine Cane were stuck with each other for our last live feed. The stocks we put them in made sure of that. What one got the other had to go through as well. Our members got to watch suffering in stereo. We thought about being nice to them because of that but we just could not help ourselves. It was not long before the posture collars came out, the nipple clamps went on, and the screaming started.

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download Double Bind posture collar

HardTied - Jade Indica - Heels Hang Pod Suck (Remastered)

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download HardTied - Jade Indica - Heels Hang Pod Suck (Remastered)

Live Show.

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and forces me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

Download Live Show.

Marsha May, Kylie Rogue

Marsha May loves hanging out in our studio and dungeon. She winds up having fun, especially in kink, giving deepthroat BJs and submitting to rough sex. Fortunately, she runs into Mistress Kylie Rogue and is tied up on the spot to a post, fucking machine with a thick dildo pointed right at her pussy. Kylie wants her new sex slave to endure multiple orgasms with the perfect tool for BDSM scenarios. Kylie loves having hardcore rope bondage fun, rough sex, spanking, slapping tits, biting nipples, smacking, whipping, deep pussy penetration, constant orgasms and more sex toys. Rogue gives us all a special treat. She straps a big black dildo onto Marsha's face and has her slave fuck her Mistress. This sweet busty blond must endure everything in this training session.

Duration: 24:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marsha May, Kylie Rogue

Meat Toys Part One - Lavender Rayne

Lavender and Brina used to be good friends, until PD captured them and took them over to InfernalRestraints. Once he took them in he turned these two bitches into his meat toys. First Brina services PD while lav hangs nearby and watches. Then he makes one cunt face fuck the other until they get a face full of his jizz. Next it's down into the dungeon where PD canes these two til they beg to suck his cock like sluts. PD pounds these two twats until he's had his fill, but their real punishment is yet to come.

Format: real
Duration: 40:15
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 217.5 MB

Download Meat Toys Part One - Lavender Rayne
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08167 секунды с 9 запросами