View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 09:18 AM   #6290
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Jasmine Caro

I considered myself to be a tough woman who could take care of herself. I was proven to be a weak whining girl after my sexual disgrace. It's what my Master wanted. Blindfolded, he chained me on his cold leather couch, arms pulled to the side and legs pulled back for easy access to my pussy. He started things off simple enough with fingering and a vibrator. It felt so good I couldn't hold back my giggles. He did this for awhile. The vibrations became more intense, more and more fingers entering me, feeling around for my g-spot. I began to get nervous. I've never masturbated so long. Since he wouldn't let me cum it was a challenge to endure. He finally stopped. But I could hear him fiddling with something. I suddenly felt something placed deep in my pussy. A switch popped on and I realized it was a fucking machine. It was going fast and deep. I couldn't concentrate on it since my master brought back the vibrator, fucking my mouth at the same time. I felt so disgraced.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3020kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 380.9 MB

Download Jasmine Caro

Self gags

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gay, Solo, Amateur
Video language: English

Sexy blonde model, first time Self gags testing, kinky sm action.

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14679kbps
Audio: 286kbps

File size: 799.8 MB

Download Self gags

Emily Addison sybian orgasm

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy girl Emily Addison extreme hard tied, ball gags and sybian orgasm action.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 122.6 MB

Download Emily Addison sybian orgasm

Smack O Lantern

Cast: Xaya Lovelle

Warning: this is one of the hardest anal and ass punishment scenes we've shot. Xaya takes it very, very rough. She's an eager masochist, and before the scene began, she actually picked the hardest implements in Dr. Mercies' closet to be used on her: the ballbearing whip, the metal rod, the rubber baton, and the rubber strap, among others. Her beating coincides with painal, ass to mouth, and a strapping while dunked in piss. And did we mention the pumpkin? That's right, she carved her own pumpkin head to wear while being punished. Let me tell you, folks: having that 20-pound quasi-hood on your head takes everything to another level. We expect Xaya to be back on a regular basis. Her type is rare and special.

Duration: 1:15:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1514kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

Download Smack O Lantern

Molly Noire, Oiled, Vibrated and Orgasmed

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Molly Noire ,Kittie
Genres: Bondage ,Bound Orgasms ,Lesbian BDSM ,Mummification

Molly Noire has her face mummified so she can't see or hear.  Bound in a way that fully exposes her pussy and clit.  Has a slave Kittie girl caress and tease her immobile body.  What else can we do ?  Well, a vibrator to her clit of course.  After this little bout of orgasmic punishment, Molly may not remember her name....

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 270.2 MB

Download Molly Noire, Oiled, Vibrated and Orgasmed
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19587 секунды с 9 запросами