View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 02:03 PM   #1746
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Leyla Beryl has a special cage for her nasty slave

Leyla Beryl has a special cage for her nasty slave

Sexy mistress Leyla Beryl has so many things to do so she needs to make sure that her slave will behave. The only way she can be sure of that is if she locks up that dong in a chastity device.nI just locked you into your cock cage since I have some errands to run and I want to be sure that you will not do anything naughty while I am gone. I hope you like being under my lock and key because I am not quite sure yet what is going to take you to earn your freedom. I know it is not going to be easy so you better get used to that cold metal device tied around your dick. I bet it is super heavy but that is the point.nYou don't want to admit it but I know you are enjoying this game since you love being under my explicit control and you are willing to do anything I ask. You are not even enough of a man to own your own balls and your little cock is all mine. I got you this pretty little house so get on your knees and crawl into it. Not only are your prick and nuts in care, but you are too.n - Leyla Beryl

Info:
Number: 16
Name:
Resolution: 720x1280
Size: 0 Mb

Tags: Femdom, Female

DOWNLOAD FILE
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04929 секунды с 9 запросами