View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 01:38 PM   #6276
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Deeper Is Better

It's easy for an experienced master to find new prey. And slut that would wear a miniskirt like that is just begging to be objectified by having a dildo inserted in her mouth and being obligated to cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:36
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1509kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 306.8 MB

Download Deeper Is Better

Juliette March - Breeder: Insemination

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Juliette March
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Gas Mask, Speculum, Dildo, Fingering, Milking Machine
Video language: English

The tests came back looking great. Fertility is all but assured. I will conceive with the proper insemination. That's what the doctor told me. He wanted to give me vitamins, but it was something a lot stronger. Now I'm completely at his mercy. First he tests me. Measurements, pictures, rectal temperature. He spared no violation. Then came the worst violations. There's no reason he needed to test my sexual response. Milk my tits to see how much they can produce. He taught me to breath in preparation. He tested my ability to dilate. His hand barely fit. Then it was time for the sample. Several men contributed he says. I'm sure he was one of them, the sick bastard.

Duration: 1:01:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Juliette March - Breeder: Insemination

Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane, Kasha

This is part 2 of the training juggling Jane and Kasha.

Duration: 16:47
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 196.3 MB

Download Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2

Dianas Tears

BBW Diana has gotten herself into trouble, and this time it's a Sadistic master that has her and who wants to torment her soft titties. She's helpless as he gropes and paws her then straps her to a table and inserts dildos into her fat pussy. The pain is unbearable as she's lashed, probed and humiliated.

Duration: 1:12:18
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 812.1 MB

Download Dianas Tears

The Damsel Gift

Release Year: 2022

A happy couple. A cute dog. They have everything they want and need. Or, do they? What lurks in the mind of the one you love?
Do you really know them anymore? What is waiting to destroy the trust? His wife gets taken away into a world of submission and control.
Kept in a room of perverted pleasures. She is stripped and bathed, shocked and spanked, whipped and groped.
Will she get back home to her husband and what deceptions will be waiting for her if she does?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:35:46
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 844.6 MB

Download The Damsel Gift
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11346 секунды с 9 запросами