Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place. Flat on her stomach means we have the opportunity to work the other side of her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Jade Indica - Heels Hang Pod Suck

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Pussy Licking, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Stockings, Hooded, Suspension, Whipping, Caning
Video language: English

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Heels Hang Pod Suck

Gaby in FancySteel

So I sent the FancySteel belt back to the manufacturer, because I got one of the first prototypes and his development had progressed a lot! He was now offering silicone lining for the waist band, and I asked him to fit my belt with this, because the girls were having problems with the uncovered steel for long term wear.
When I got the belt back (all the way from the other side of the world), it was fitted with a beautiful black silicone liner all along the waist band. Time to give this belt a new test run!! And wait, who happened to be in my studio when the belt came in? It was the incredibly gorgeous Gaby from the Czech Republic! We had been shooting some crazy things, and I noticed she had a naughty toy in her suitcase! Time for a bit of a romantic challenge!
White canopy bed, gorgeous white lingerie, and a super beautiful blonde girl with her favorite toy! Gaby definitely is a ChastityBabe! She felt so comfortable in her FancySteel, and it looked so stunning on her! Gaby got really excited, taking off her bra and panties, moving around on the bed, testing the chastity belt with her vibrator. The shield works perfectly! She couldn't feel anything, much to her disappointment. Great stuff!
Gaby definitely is a keeper, I really hope she will come back for a Chastity Deal or an exciting Challenge. She is a lot of fun and she is just too hot to be walking around unbelted! If you want to see more of Gaby, please comment below and let's get her back for more!!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11646kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 378.2 MB

Download Gaby in FancySteel

Nentl Blindfolded and Tickled

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Nenetl Avril ,Ingrid Mouth
Genres: Armpit Tickling ,Bondage ,Lesbian Tickling ,Tickling

Laughter, bondage, and big bouncy breasts! What <em>isn't</em> there to love about this adorably sexy scene with Victoria Lordz and Athena Superior?...

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 277.6 MB

Download Nentl Blindfolded and Tickled

Deviant Devil - Abella Danger

Release Year: 2022

Abella Danger submits herself to her darkest sexual desires in this dom fetish Dvd you'll never forget. Watch this brunette seductress turn into submissive slave girl where your darkest desires can play out all over her hot body. This is truly one sexual experience you don't want to miss out on.

Duration: 2:14:24
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1607kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Deviant Devil - Abella Danger
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06963 секунды с 9 запросами