View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 05:31 PM   #877
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Edging Your Cock To Mini Orgasms

Humiliationpov.com- Edging Your Cock To Mini Orgasms

Description:
Princess Rene
Stroke it for me. I want to teach you something today, a little secret about edging. Edging can be so very erotic if you have the willpower to do it. I know so many of you horny losers cant control yourselves but for those of you who have a bit more willpower, edging can be a very intense experience, even better than cumming. You bring yourself right to the edge and then you just slow down a little, holding yourself back, and the feeling is so intense, its like a mini orgasm all in itself. And you can edge over and over and over again, keeping yourself in that heightened state of arousal. You could edge all day, and each time it gets more and more intense. And then when the time comes to finally blow it, its earth shattering.
So Im going to give you some amazingly sexy masturbation instructions. Youre going to stroke and stroke, bringing yourself to the edge for me. My tight little body makes you just so hot for me. Come on, I want you to edge your cock for me, right to the edge, now ease off, relax. Now start again, tease it nice and slow. Be a good obedient little boy for me, follow my instructions, let me take you to the edge and back over and over again, til your dick is twitching for release, and then were going to edge it again.
Listen to your Princess and I will guide you through mini orgasms to the most intense experience of your life. I know it feels so good to stroke for me. Jerk it, get yourself on the edge again, do it for your Princess, now let go of it, hold back. Good boy. It almost feels like an orgasm, its such a rush. I know you little stroke _ love this, you could just jerkoff all day long. You could just watch this clip for hours, keeping yourself on edge as I move my ass in front of your face, driving you completely wild.
I wonder how many times you can bring yourself to the edge and not cum? I know you want to cum so fucking bad. Look how horny and stupid you are, edging for your Princess. Can you keep yourself on edge or are you going edge yourself to a mind blowing orgasm? Youre welcome
You need more of Princess Rene Click on her links and buy now loser, you wont be able to resist.
My Site
My clips4sale store
My Kinkbomb store
My Wishlist
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : miniorgasms-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 275.78 MB
Resolution : 720x406