View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 01:40 PM   #869
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Home Wrecker Mindfuck

Humiliationpov.com- Home Wrecker Mindfuck

Description:
Does your wife know that youre cheating on her? You dont have the balls to tell her. Why wont you tell her? I know youre unhappy, unfulfilled. Why do you think you end up here, every day? I know your dick feels neglected. You want attention, dont you? No matter how you get it. Your wife, she just ignores you. She doesnt care. Your useless to her, you no longer have a purpose to her. Well Im here to give you a new purpose.
Im going to give you the opportunity to serve. You wont be fucking me, but youll get to jerkoff to me, and thats much better than what your wife gives you. She has nothing you want. I have everything. Im young, beautiful and smart. I know you wish your wife could be like me. I think you need to dump her, leave her. Does she have an ass like this? Does she give you a rush like I do? Of course not.
Youre better off getting rid of her and focusing all of your attention on me. I deserve your money, I deserve your orgasms, she doesnt deserve either. Im going to fuck up your marriage and your mind. Im going to ruin your life. And theres nothing else in life that you want more than this. You want to divorce her. I know you do.
Then you can find bliss and purpose with me, only me. You lust after me, not her. Only I make you feel alive. You know your marriage is broken. Soon your brain and your wallet will be broken as well. You know my words are true. So go get those divorce papers for me. Its time to say goodbye to your marriage so you can begin to serve a true Goddess. A beautiful young Goddess who will destroy your life. All you need to do now is stroke, pay and fucking worship. And in this, you will find freedom.
I know youll be wanting to see more of Princess Ellie, check out her links
My Kinkbomb Store
My Clips4Sale Store
My Twitter
My Wishlist
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : elliehw-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 244.5 MB