Old 04-08-2022, 01:38 PM   #6198
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

MetalBondage - Ariel - fucking machine [MB570]

Studio: MetalBondage
Genres: Bdsm

We haven't done many updates with our fucking machine yet! Time to get cute young Ariel on all fours, lock her down to a metal frame and let the machine run for a while! Ariel was excited but also a bit scared by the fact that she wouldn't be able to control anything.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14594kbps
Audio: 275kbps

File size: 530.2 MB

Download MetalBondage - Ariel - fucking machine [MB570]

The Heritage Collection - Punished

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download The Heritage Collection - Punished

Tre Jaxx

Release Year: 2022

Young lesbian who wanted to try something new. I tried to turn her straight using Luther but didn?t have any success. We did find out she?s a New Age Cocksucker, though. And she had a surprisingly good body underneath those clothes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:01:25
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 910.1 MB

Download Tre Jaxx

Another blowjob machine (attempt)

Well, of course I had to do a tribute to this kind machine too! I already invented this machine, so it should work the other way round too (pushing the girl's head instead of pulling her collar). Ariel was the lucky test subject this time. She was very patient while I tried to figure out the correct configuration. It turns out we had a few problems with the ring gag, so this first video is without a ring gag. But still. it is a great scene! Very exciting to watch Ariel's head being moved. It's not perfect yet, but I will get there! I just need more test subjects for my machines!

Duration: 5:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14717kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 560.6 MB

Download Another blowjob machine (attempt)

Alex Mae

Helpless teen Alex Mae went out for a hike. She took a wrong turn and is now lost. She doesn't know how to get back home and she's been walking for hours and running out of water. Fortunately, a white van approaches and the driver stops to see if she needs help. She begs him for a ride, telling him she'll do anything. He agrees to help and she gets in. They talk for awhile, but he eventually gets right down to business. If she wants a ride, she better be willing to have some fun. She's a bit nervous but wants to get home. She's thinking a deepthroat BJ will be enough but learns that's it won't when her wrists are tied to together. He pulls her to the back of the van where she must endure rope bondage, more domination, BDSM, rough sex, all outdoors. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session.

Duration: 18:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Alex Mae
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07764 секунды с 9 запросами