View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 06:40 AM   #840
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Youd Rather Be Rejected By Me, Than Fuck Me

Humiliationpov.com- Youd Rather Be Rejected By Me, Than Fuck Me

Description:
Youre completely fucked up. You dont want to pick girls up, you want to be rejected by them. How pathetic is that? Men are supposed to want to fuck hot girls, not be told what a fucking loser they are by them. But you, its makes your dick twitch when I tell you that youll never get me. You must be totally wired wrong in the brain. I tell you, Go Away Creep, and that makes you hard. Youd rather be rejected by me than fuck me. I dont fucking understand it.
Youre a rejection addict, you fucking love it. You are are one sick fuck. I tell you exactly what I think of you and you jerk off to it. What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously you have some mental problems.
Youre supposed to hit on girls, but you hit on them with the sole purpose of being rejected by them so you can jerk your stupid cock. Girls arent supposed to be disgusted by you, but you think thats a good thing. Think about it loser. Why are you so fucked up in the head? You must have nothing to offer.
When did this first start? When was the first time you got rejected and it gave you a hardon? How long have you been doing this? Youre so screwed up. You go up to hot girls in hopes of being rejected by them Your whole way of thinking is backwards. You get sexual satisfaction out of being rejected.
Losers like you really disgust me. And I hope that doesnt make you hard. I know youre watching this clip jerking off furiously. Ewww Im so grossed about by you and how fucking pathetic you are. Youre a stupid pathetic loser. Now youre probably so happy that I rejected you. You can go to bed satisfied, lol, another night of your life wasted.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : rejectionfreak-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 209.81 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:06:34

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:rejectionfreak-wmvhigh(1).wmv
Flyfiles Video:rejectionfreak-wmvhigh(1).wmv