View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 09:45 AM   #422
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default My-sex-life.com- A Nice Tan Cock

My-sex-life.com- A Nice Tan Cock

Description:
We both had all over body tans as we were in south florida enjoying the nude sun bathing.. we came back to the condo and felt really fucking horny... I have been staring at cock and pussy all day on the beach.. of course nothing happens there as no sexual activity isn_t allowed... I had on my little red thong bikini on... I knew Kevin was feeling hot and horny as well... I told him that I wanted to play around with his cock and ass.. he had no problems letting me do what I liked to do... I had a slippery bottle of oil and poured it all over his hard tan cock... I posed all over his body.. getting him hotter and hotter as I started jerking him in different positions... I even gave his dick a little lick.. and a little suck for a tease... I poured more oil on his shaft and started to jerk him fast... ooooo you know how much I love to tease him while his balls are filling up for me... I started to tease his cock some more with my lips... sucking and licking the tip as I know he loves it when im all over it.... he loved staring at my tiny little thong so I bent over on the bed and stuck my ass out giving him a little tease... this thong was so fucking small it rides up my pussy lips... I started to blow him.. Im such a good little cock sucker as you can tell... I love to do it all ...I slid off my thong and started to rub my pussy... it was definately wet hot and juicy baby... I made Kevin lay back down as I wanted to get kinky playing with him... more oil on his cock and balls getting him really riled up... I grabbed my pink vib and told him I was going to slide it in his ass as I wanted to make him cum alot.. especially having my toy in there... He had to push it in deep for me.. then I took over.. I turned up the vib and let it sit in his ass while I tortured his cock... I stuck my pussy in his face and he started licking my holes... I started to jerk him faster and faster.. it was so fucking hot... I knew that he was going to cum good for me at any moment... I poured more oil and shoved the toy in deeper as I jacked him... He had soooo much cum in there for me it was fucking awesome I just love it when I drain his balls Kisses, Luv Lori xo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : a_nice_tan_cock_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 241.85 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:19:29

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2e6cf9fbe12ce

Время генерации страницы 0.02931 секунды с 9 запросами