View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 01:29 PM   #415
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default My-sex-life.com- 70 s Bitch Handjob

My-sex-life.com- 70_s Bitch Handjob

Description:
I sometimes do house calls and I have a regular customer that always gets a handjob from me... I knew that he would probably want more from me after seeing me in my tight sexy leopard pants, shoes, bra and so on...I was only here to give him a handjob so I made him lay back on the bed as I started with some lotion.. I like pumping hard cocks with lotion and anything else I can add to it.. He had on a nice red tight cock ring.. I started twisting his cock in every which way that I could... I just love the feeling of it in my hands.. I like to do a double twist using both my hands up and down .. side to side.. any which way that I could to give him that sensation feeling. I love rubbing his balls too... sqeezing them a little tight as I keep pumping that cock faster and faster...I had my baby oil handy so figured I would use that towards the end because I know baby oil always does the trick of getting extra slipperyness and I can definately make him cum alot quicker using the oil in my hot hands... he started to jack himself for me and I took over at the end making his cock explode and its just what I wanted Next time he calls me maybe he will have to pay more and I will fuck him Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : 70s_bitch_handjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 250.52 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:20:11

Download VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/13f7b3c55f72e

Время генерации страницы 0.04398 секунды с 9 запросами