View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 10:59 PM   #1708
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Nikki Daniels teases you in your cock cage

Nikki Daniels teases you in your cock cage

Nikki Daniels is a real tease who loves showing off her amazing body to her slave who just got locked up in a chastity device. This hot brunette will do anything to make her guy horny.nLet's play a little game since I feel really sexy in my new red dress. The game is called you cannot get hard. The first thing we need to do is put a chastity on your dong. Now, let's see what I have hidden away under this dress. I hope you are in the mood for a little latex because I have just what you need. I bet you did not expect no panties and I know you like the view of my nice ass. I never play fair so I chose to wear these kinky pantyhose.nYou better not get hard since you will feel some serious pain while wearing your cock cage. I love playing this game it makes my pussy so wet. I think I will get more comfortable and show you my perfect tits. I love being wild! I hope you don't have a foot fetish because I will take off my heels and I really don't want your prick getting stiff.n - Nikki Daniels

Info:
Number: 16
Name:
Resolution: 1080x1440
Size: 1 Mb

Tags: Femdom, Female

DOWNLOAD FILE
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14676 секунды с 9 запросами