View Single Post
Old 03-28-2022, 07:55 AM   #58
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chubbies And Bears Collection, Part 5 Howland

Horny guy gets naked and starts jacking his cock! He splatters a milky load of Cum onto his body!
Format: mp4
Video: 496x376, 496x280

Total size: 7.8 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chubbies And Bears Collection, Part 5

Chubbies And Bears Collection, Part 11 Keysville

Hot sex, handsome guys, big dicks, beautiful butts, lots of hard fucking. Enjoy!

Total size: 3.2 GB in 26 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chubbies And Bears Collection, Part 11

Raw Love South Hamilton

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
Raw Love sets an example for all guys who either love their boyfriends or just want to fuck a guy they’re lusting for in the moment! From hairy bears, to smooth and inked studs, these hard bodied lover’s deep-throat fat cock and get their asses pounded. Intense chemistry in this body drenching cumfest that you don't wanna miss!
Duration: 1:36:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6802kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Love

Chubbies And Bears Collection, Part 3 Bruceton Mills

All performers (158) are shown below with a full shot, if you open the full-size image the name of the performer will be displayed.

Total size: 8.0 GB in 44 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chubbies And Bears Collection, Part 3

Priam The Bear Plowed And Bred By The Keiran Xxl Australian Teller

Studio: Eric Videos
Priam the sexy muscle bear also wanted a taste of the huge dick of the xxl Australian. Our bear wasnt disapointed, Keiran was already hard and waiting for him and literally broke his ass before breeding it profusely. The sexy Priam had a real anal orgasm!
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7056kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Priam The Bear Plowed And Bred By The Keiran Xxl Australian

Shawn Solo Lugoff

Cast: Shawn
Genres: Theme Solo ,Build Mature ,X-Tras Tattoos ,Cock Hung ,Build Muscular ,Pubic Hair Intact ,Ethnicity White Guys
Video language: English
Yeah!A hot mature guy!!! With body hair! Ok, so he's not a bear, but it looks like a nice natural amount. A MAN! Meet Shawn. He's done a few videos for other sites a few years back (and few newer ones.) and it sounds like he's been a dick dancer too, so he's very gay friendly, and I'm hoping that he will come back and do more with ChaosMen. When he took his clothes off, I was just amazed at how hot this 33-year-old's body was. Not a bit of fat on him, nicely muscled, but not "too muscley" and I will be danged if his dick didn't grow the minutehe took his underwear off. He's was actually a bit embarrassed. It has been a very good month of models who are totally in to showing off. And he's anice guy too. We sat and talked for about a half hour after the shoot, and he said he'd be in to an oral video, and maybe go a bit beyond that. Nothing scheduled yet. I've given him all the options - Serviced, Edge, Massage, GloryHole, but I think he is leaning to Serviced. The longer we talked, the more videos I found out he had done. So I guess he's not as new to the experience as others. But I think I will get him to do an oral thing, and then see if I can mix him with one of the other guys.
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 603.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shawn Solo

Время генерации страницы 0.03714 секунды с 9 запросами