GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Cock Teasing Outfit Entices Martin To Wreck Me Part 3

My Cock Teasing Outfit Entices Martin To Wreck Me Part 3

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 95.6 MiB
Runtime: 14 min 52 s

Tags: asiana starr personal favorite, ball gagged, bare foot, breath play, Crying, Drooling, elbow tied, forced orgasm, hair bondage, hair pulling, hand gagged, hitachi magic wand, lingerie, predicament, topless
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: Once the large 2 1/2″ ball gag is buckled down inside my mouth and my hair is wrenched back, I lose control.  The feeling of the ball gag buried between my teeth, my elbows crushed together, and my tight pony tail being pulled back was almost too much for me to handle.  All I could do was squirm in anguish and whether it was 2 minutes or 8 minutes in, the pain an discomfort did not subside one bit.  Tears ran down my cheeks, drool poured over my chin, and moans of pain uttered from beneath my gag.  Finally Martin ungags me, unties me,  then makes me stand under the winch where he attaches my ponytail to the hook.  He roughs me up some more, then drags me to where the Hitachi is hanging.  With a handful of my hair, he has me work myself with the wand.  Lending me a helping hand in my mission to cum, he shoves his fingers in my mouth and thrusts in and out as I imagine his cock.  As the heat kicks up, I blast the wand on high gear and he probes his fingers deeper down my throat.  Grabbing my tits with one hand and working myself with the other while Martin wraps his hand over my mouth and takes my breath away until I nearly collapse in an explosive orgasm.  *Asiana Starr personal favorite!

My Cock Teasing Outfit Entices Martin To Wreck Me Part 3
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16519 секунды с 9 запросами