GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Self Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video

Self-Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 250 MiB
Runtime: 37 min 14 s

Tags: 6" heels, ball gagged, blindfolded, custom video, Drooling, garter, garter belt, handcuffed, handcuffs, High Heels, hotel bondage, leg irons, self bonage, self bondage, stilettos, Stockings, Struggling
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: When I play around with self-bondage, I normally put myself in strict bondage predicaments but sometimes I like simplicity too.  Something that allows me to struggle and show off my body, especially with what I was wearing.  I wanted to have a little fun with it so I made it interesting by blindfolding myself and strategically placing the key under the pillows on the bed so I would need to hunt for them in order to free myself.  I started off by gagging myself with my favorite sized ball gag, then cuffing my ankles - admiring my pantyhosed legs and feet.  I was also wearing my 6″ stilettos so I did a little test walk in them before getting on the bed.  Once my ankles were cuffed, I put on the blindfold, cuffed my wrists, then struggled away!  Tossing and turning, getting myself into a hog cuff position, spreading my legs, then rolling on to my side, then back onto my stomach again.  After wearing myself out, I hunt for the keys underneath the pillows but when I finally manage to find them, I inadvertently scoot them off the bed and leave myself screwed!

Self-Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video
GuaRdiaN is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15400 секунды с 9 запросами