GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default One Leg Up

One Leg Up

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 109 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 57 s

Tags: ball gagged, choking, Crying, Drooling, flogging, hair pulling, hand gagged, High Heels, semi-suspension, spanking
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: At first, my Punisher has my hands tied above my head and attached to the ceiling. He grabs me by the hair and drags me around a bit to get me going. Once he realizes that he can get my right leg to go just high enough for his devious plan, his bright idea comes into action. He pulls on the rope that binds my wrists together so that I stand as tall as I can in my high heels and there is no where else for me to go but before he ties me in the perfect position, he grabs me by the hair again, lifts my leg to my head, and spanks my pussy. his way of warning me of what he has in store for tonight's playtime. When he sees that I am already close to tears, he knows he's this is going to be GOOD. He shoves me around a little bit, hikes up my dress so he can get a better hit on this ass, grabs the cat-o-nine tails, and goes to town. I scream and cry as he flogs my ass and thighs repeatedly and then continues to fuck with me. Seeing that I begin to get a little upset from the pain, he evens it out by delivering a little pleasure to my body by running his hands all over me. and it works EVERY TIME! Now that I am ready and I have gained my composure, he doesn't hesitate to punish my sexy body. He lifts my leg again, ties my ankle to the rope above my hands, and brings my head to my knee binds me in that position. With the combination of my neck tied to my knee, my ankle tied to the rope connected to the ceiling, and the striking of the leather tails, I felt like I couldn't take anymore and each time my Punisher struck my body, I would lose my footing and hop around in order to catch my balance again. Within a very short period of time, I had spit falling from the huge gag in my mouth, tears running down my face, and I was a total wreck!

One Leg Up
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18403 секунды с 9 запросами