GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Split Challenge Progress Week 1 Part 1

Split Challenge Progress Week 1 Part 1

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
File Size: 108 MiB
Runtime: 16 min 51 s

Tags: bare foot, bastinado, crotch roped, elbow tied, flogging, mouth stuffing, mouth wrapped, naked, pain table, predicament
Cast: Asiana Starr
Description: For those who follow us on Twitter or FetLife, you may already know that I have started what I call my "Split Challenge".  My goal is to teach myself how to do the splits for many reasons.  Besides the obvious, I'd love to give Martin new and exciting ways to tie me in ways he never has.  It has only been one week but I've practiced daily and from what I've shown Martin, he's already gotten ideas from the progress I've made.  Tonight, he remembered one of the stretches I did and decided to incorporate that into our play time.  He props me up on top of the new pain table and gets me in the position I showed him earlier that day.  With one leg extended behind me and the other, bent in front, he ties me up just the way I am while adding a few more things to kick it up.  Crotch rope to my naked ass and pussy, elbows pressed together, feet secured to the table,  and then he packs my tiny mouth with a huge wad of handkerchiefs!

Split Challenge Progress Week 1 Part 1
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.30232 секунды с 9 запросами